2023 Free Agency

Dessie

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Will Levis at #7 and Jalin Hyatt at #38 is my official prediction. 

Wouldn't hate that as much as Pleatherwood tbh. At least I know those dudes can play and are worth the pick. 

If we're playing the fantasy game..... Will Anderson 7 and Bresee 38. 

Just now, big_palooka said:

Wouldn't hate that as much as Pleatherwood tbh. At least I know those dudes can play and are worth the pick. 

I genuinely think we're going to take Levis at #7. 🤮

I'd prefer Christian Gonzalez at #7 and BJ Ojulari at #38. Get a number one CB and another pass rusher that can eventually replace Chandler opposite of Maxx.

4 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Denzel Perryman

Drue Tranquill

Rock Ya sin

A'Shawn Robinson

Make these moves with lower ‘23 cap hits as we have a lot of 2024 cap space to backload a few of these deals and the offseason would feel better with the depth and talent added at these positions and then add talent in the draft:

Wagner 3 year/30mil/15 mil gtd LB

Gesicki 3 year/27 mil/15 mil gtd TE

Ya-Sin 3 year/24 mil/12mil gtd CB

Seumalo 3 year/24 mil/14mil gtd OG

Eluemunor 2 year/10 mil/6 mil gtd  RT

Billings 2 year/7 mil/4 mil gtd DT

Releases - Nichols, Bolden and James to free up around 10 mil in cap space.. Parham moves to Center.. Jacobs, Zeus and Abdullah is plenty.

Draft:

#7 Christian Gonzalez CB

#38 Calijah Kancy DT

#70 Mazi Smith DT

#100 Jake Haener QB

#109 Andrew Vorhees OG

#141 Noah Sewell LB

#144 Trey Palmer WR

#174 Isaiah McGuire DE

#204 Stetson Bennett QB

#214 Dee Winters LB

#220 Trevor Downing G/C

#231 Derius Davis WR

Roster

QB - Garoppolo/Haener/Bennett

RB - Jacobs/White/Abdullah/Brown

WR - Adams/Meyers/Renfrow/Palmer/Davis

TE - Gesecki/Horsted/Fortheringham

OL - Miller/Vorhees/Parham/Seumalo/Eluemunor/Parker/Munford/Herron/Muti/Downing

FB - Johnson

DL - Crosby/Kancy/Billings/Jones/Koonce/Smith/Tillery/McGuire/M. Butler/Farrell Jr

LB - Wagner/Spillane/Diablo/Sewell/Winters

CB - Gonzalez/Ya-Sin/Hobbs/Facyson/Hall

DB - Epps/Moehrig/Teamer/Polo-Mao

ST - Carlson/Cole/Sieg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JarrodR86 said:

Draft:

#7 Christian Gonzalez CB

#38 Calijah Kancy DT

#70 Mazi Smith DT

#100 Jake Haener QB

#109 Andrew Vorhees OG

#141 Noah Sewell LB

#144 Trey Palmer WR

#174 Isaiah McGuire DE

#204 Stetson Bennett QB

#214 Dee Winters LB

#220 Trevor Downing G/C

#231 Derius Davis WR

Gonzo is great at 7. Kancey doesn't fit the size Graham prefers in a DT, so I'd question the fit. They also draft 2 DTs last season, I don't see them doubling down on that position. Can't play them all. 

Haener and Stetson make no sense. 24 and 25 years old, small, weak traits. In a deep defensive class, doubling down on 2 old crappy QBs would misguided. 

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Gonzo is great at 7. Kancey doesn't fit the size Graham prefers in a DT, so I'd question the fit. They also draft 2 DTs last season, I don't see them doubling down on that position. Can't play them all. 

Haener and Stetson make no sense. 24 and 25 years old, small, weak traits. In a deep defensive class, doubling down on 2 old crappy QBs would misguided. 

Well we have 12 picks.. Worst case regardless of age, we need backup QB competition unless they sign someone like Minshew or you’re comfortable with Garbers as a backup which I’m sure not.. I haven’t watched Haener other than some YT vids and i thought he looked pretty decent.. And Stetson, while older and small, dude’s a gamer and I loved watching him play the last couple years.. obviously he’s not a early round prospect due to age and size but I’d sure as hell take a lottery ticket on him. Idk why but he reminds me a little of Brees. In terms of the DT’s, I feel like a 4th and 5th round pick from last year shouldn’t hold us back from adding better talent and more depth/competition. So that’s why I doubled up on DT’s, especially with the cost of top tier FA’s the last few years. 

• Like 1

I’m just gonna vent here, it’s kinda pissing me off that so far the only restructure that’s gone on is Crosby, that’s BS. Jones should too, I get maybe they don’t wanna kick that rusty old can down the road, but wtf? And yeah, bolden being on this roster is total horse manure. He’s useful as **** on a boarhog, straight up!! But he’s mcdummys guy so.......smmfh

Edited by Devilshark69

Moves I'd make @JarrodR86

Free Agency:

• Jermaine Eluemunor (2 yr/$10M)

• Greg Gaines (3 yr/$18M)

• Trai Turner (1 yr/$2M)

• Drue Tranquil (1 yr/$4M)

• Rock Ya-Sin (3 yr/$22M)

• Duron Harmon (1 yr/$3M)

• Marcedes Lewis (1 yr/$2M)

• Jordan Akins (1 yr/$2M)

• Drew Lock (1 yr/$3M)

Draft:

7. Christian Gonzalez | CB | Oregon

38. BJ Ojulari | Edge | LSU

70. Matthew Bergeron | OL | Syracuse

100. Jordan Battle | S | Alabama

109. Noah Sewell | LB | Oregon

141. Zack Kuntz | TE | Old Dominion

144. Jon Gaines | OL | UCLA

174. Jake Haener | QB | Fresno State

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

I’m just gonna vent here, it’s kinda pissing me off that so far the only restructure that’s gone on is Crosby, that’s BS. Jones should too, I get maybe they don’t wanna kick that rusty old can down the road, but wtf? And yeah, bolden being on this roster is total horse manure. He’s useful as **** on a boarhog, straight up!! But he’s mcdummys guy so.......smmfh

I think we'd create more dead money in 2024 / beyond if we restructured Jones. Just have to ride it out for a year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

fantasy game for me would be Anderson/Carter at 7 and Trenton Simpson/Nolan Smith at 38 (would trade up to get Smith)

• Like 1