2023 Free Agency

Dessie

Wouldn’t be opposed to trading a 4th or 5th to Cincy for La’el Collins if they don’t release him.. he’s had some really good years and a couple down years but he’s worth a shot at only 7m a year and would be a big upgrade over Parker, assuming Elu signs elsewhere as he’s still my first choice to hold it down for another year or 2 before eventually picking up an early round RT or FA upgrade next offseason potentially.

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What's hilarious is that people blindly believe **** that they want to be true.  They do not did any deeper than what is on the surface.  I looked at that trash for two seconds and knew it was not legit.  

It’s obviously a troll account. I think NY knows that. 

• Like 1

I wonder what it would take to get Chase Young from Washington? He was an A+ prospect and had a good rookie season. However he's only played in 12 games the past two seasons. Washington also just gave their two DTs enormous deals so I question how much more money they want to tie up into the DL. Not to mention Rivera didn't comment on if they were going to pick up his 5th year option.