Hire Lovie Smith as assistant coach

BearsFanForever

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Aside from being a kid and seeing Hakeem the Dream live (I was like 6-7 I think) I haven't been to Houston in the last 20 years. My dads best friend had lived there and we would visit until he ended up passing. I don't remember a lot about it besides food being great and it being so busy compared to my 3000 population hometown. lol

Did some consulting for my old sanitation company in Texas, some of the beef plants there are absolutely massive. Literally had carts to go from building to building.

I'm mostly just jealous of Texas not having an individual income tax. As someone making significant money that would be amazing.

Not Dallas people per se, I meant the Cowboys. We ALL hate them.  lol. Dallas people were pretty cool when I was there. There was a Saltgrass place that had two of the best ribeyes I've ever had, miss the hell out of that place. I think the wife and I went there 3-4 times in that week. lol

Saltgrass Steakhouse is absolutely delicious when it comes to casual steakhouse dining. It was one of my favorite spots too while I was there. And leaving Houston to move to Richmond, VA I most definitely miss not having to pay state income taxes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

f19d38adcc7ac1de5bb2b0771a066399.gif

*** clears throat***

I'm throwing my name in for HC of the Houston Texans. I live for steak, hate Dallas, and love pick'em up trucks. Also, individual income tax is domestic terrorism.

Sign me and I will submit my formal resignation to Webby as moderator, this is my promise to you. 

giphy.gif

Well, you would only last a year if they did hire you ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Aside from being a kid and seeing Hakeem the Dream live (I was like 6-7 I think) I haven't been to Houston in the last 20 years. My dads best friend had lived there and we would visit until he ended up passing. I don't remember a lot about it besides food being great and it being so busy compared to my 3000 population hometown. lol

Did some consulting for my old sanitation company in Texas, some of the beef plants there are absolutely massive. Literally had carts to go from building to building.

I'm mostly just jealous of Texas not having an individual income tax. As someone making significant money that would be amazing.

Not Dallas people per se, I meant the Cowboys. We ALL hate them.  😁. Dallas people were pretty cool when I was there. There was a Saltgrass place that had two of the best ribeyes I've ever had, miss the hell out of that place. I think the wife and I went there 3-4 times in that week. lol

But the property more than make up for the no income tax.

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

But the property more than make up for the no income tax.

If Wilson can get his own office in DEN I can have a bed in a spare room. That or a designated 24/7/365 parking space for my camper. Or just an apartment. Texans would fire me soon enough anyway.

I'm cheap as hell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

If Wilson can get his own office in DEN I can have a bed in a spare room. That or a designated 24/7/365 parking space for my camper. Or just an apartment. Texans would fire me soon enough anyway.

I'm cheap as hell.

You haven't known cheap living until you've travelled the country in a self-converted school bus with a 150 gallon water tank, solar panels, and AC/heat. This is what my wife and I did. We spent all of 2020 converting it, and most of 2021 travelling in it. We sold it this year for a nice little profit, too. We were on the road for about 8 months and only paid for 6 nights of camping in that span.

Edited by chisoxguy7
  • Like 2

I would bring him into the organization in some capacity (it was phil emery who did him dirty) give him a title, let him become the new Mike Ditka.  His players loved him and he was the 3rd winningest coach in franchise history.  Then when the Bears win the superbowl in 2024 and 2025 he can have a ring and retire.

10 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I would bring him into the organization in some capacity (it was phil emery who did him dirty) give him a title, let him become the new Mike Ditka.  His players loved him and he was the 3rd winningest coach in franchise history.  Then when the Bears win the superbowl in 2024 and 2025 he can have a ring and retire.

I'm down with this

17 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

You haven't known cheap living until you've travelled the country in a self-converted school bus with a 150 gallon water tank, solar panels, and AC/heat. This is what my wife and I did. We spent all of 2020 converting it, and most of 2021 travelling in it. We sold it this year for a nice little profit, too. We were on the road for about 8 months and only paid for 6 nights of camping in that span.

Chisoxguy traveling country in 2021 in his converted bus:

mad max GIF

• Like 2