Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Summon Golem (Day Action): Once per game, through PM with the host, target a player to override the lynch to the player with the most votes excluding that player (adding an overtime period in the event of a tie, as usual). This must be done prior to the day's normal voting deadline (being unusable in overtime). If multiple overrides were attempted, the one sent in first takes priority.

@Pickle Rick

Don't screw around lol. Vote Xmad or Rags

@MWil23 @Dome

We should find a good 2nd candidate to be up on the lynch cause this indicates more than 1 person has this move

Just now, The Orca said:

@Pickle Rick

Don't screw around lol. Vote Xmad or Rags

@MWil23 @Dome

We should find a good 2nd candidate to be up on the lynch cause this indicates more than 1 person has this move

Xmad should be pretty clear by now.  I got redirected by likely scum.

You're less verified than either of us and should be the 2nd highest votegetter.

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Xmad should be pretty clear by now.  I got redirected by likely scum.

You're less verified than either of us and should be the 2nd highest votegetter.

I'm a motivator and voting rule finder. And claimed like 3 days ago. Nice try scum. My move has been verified by Pickle, Mwil, Sanchez, and unfortunately I gave it to Skywind trying to see what his reaction was. Luckily Mwil backed me up and took care of that 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm a motivator and voting rule finder. And claimed like 3 days ago. Nice try scum. My move has been verified by Pickle, Mwil, Sanchez, and unfortunately I gave it to Skywind trying to see what his reaction was. Luckily Mwil backed me up and took care of that 

So instead, you think scum has the ability to show his hero medal to people to prove he is town?

That makes no sense. 

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So instead, you think scum has the ability to show his hero medal to people to prove he is town?

That makes no sense. 

From the wiki

Hero's Badge (also known as Hero Medal in the SNES/PS version) is an accessory in Chrono Trigger. It signifies that its bearer is the destined wielder of the Masamune. Only Frog can equip this item. It raises the critical hit rate of the Masamune's wielder from 23% to 50%.

Forge was the Frog...so yeah