Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Like I'd at least be willing to accept if someone tried to make the argument that he was allied with Lavos. Or tried to argue that just because the non-player Mystic Army characters weren't threats doesn't mean other Mystic Army characters aren't threats. Or plenty of other arguments. But all I'm getting is he has a frame move so he's a threat even though all the other info we currently have at our disposal says that he isn't a threat.

So you aren't Earth aligned. Lavos isn't our only threat. Don't need to prove someone is aligned with a scum party, just that they are scum lol

Just now, The Orca said:

So you aren't Earth aligned. Lavos isn't our only threat. Don't need to prove someone is aligned with a scum party, just that they are scum lol

1. His character is a Mystic Army character 

2. Mystic Army is listed in confirmed autopsies as not a threat to Earth

Please feel free to disprove either of those statements. Until someone does, I will not be voting for ksj. I am Earth aligned, that's why I want to make sure we're focusing on those who are actually threats to Earth.

Just now, rackcs said:

Please feel free to disprove either of those statements. Until someone does, I will not be voting for ksj. I am Earth aligned, that's why I want to make sure we're focusing on those who are actually threats to Earth.

Feel free to disprove the only thing that matters (especially as fake claims are awesome in nacho games)

Why does he have the ability to frame (or whatever someone said)? And while you try to disprove that realize that anyone with that ability is 100% scum and a threat....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm done for the night. Nobody seems to want to actually engage with the argument I'm making. I have made it very clear the logic behind why I don't think ksj is a threat to Earth and nobody will engage with what I'm actually saying.

I did. You are assuming his alignment based on a single web page that also lists my character. My character is NOT mystic army. Pokes a pretty big hole in your claims. Also pretty strange how hard you are arguing for ksj considering his moves are scumtastic and his character name is an enemy in the game. 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Break down every player and what is known about them 

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm done for the night. Nobody seems to want to actually engage with the argument I'm making. I have made it very clear the logic behind why I don't think ksj is a threat to Earth and nobody will engage with what I'm actually saying.

We are engaging. You haven't engaged in like 5 days but are hard defending a framer with a disguise etc. You are in a faction with him 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

What the **** does this even have to do with anything, how is this in any way a response to any ******* thing I've said

I'm engaging. I want to know how much you have followed the game or are just popping in to try and save KSJ (which you are)

I apologize for getting heated but it was frustrating to be told I wasn't paying attention or playing this game when I've been making an effort to follow along and consistently vote and post and contribute. I'm going to go to bed now and come back tomorrow with a better attitude.