Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This seems like a dumb question, but I've never watched this show or game or whatever this is.  Monsters are bad yes?

I also have the same question...except that I read the last few pages and saw this:

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

A new pseudoplayer, Monster A joined the game to replace the fallen generals...

Also please be aware of this game's unique mechanic outlined here:

A special mechanic for this game, the current time period alters the game on a global scale, shifting between seven distinct eras: 65,000,000 BC, 12,000 BC, 600 AD, 1000 AD, 1999 AD, 2300 AD, and the End of Time (which is the time period that the game begins in). Each of these time periods apply their own unique voting rules to the day phase, but the details of these will not be revealed beforehand. Additionally, each character receives a special origin bonus when the game enters that character's originating time period for the first time, permanently adding the stated ability to their role. The game's time period changes at the end of each day to the majority lynch's originating time period (but some effects may exist that can force the game into a chosen time period).

So uh...BCB you reading bro?

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Monster A - 6 - Malfatron, Scoundrel, Pickle Rick, 11sanchez11, Forge, Deadpulse

Pickle Rick - 2 - Ragnarok, Whicker

Malfatron - 1 - The Orca

8 hours ago, Daboyle said:

Considering it’s not even a real player, monster a is the obvious choice for day 1

Did my vote not count or..?

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This seems like a dumb question, but I've never watched this show or game or whatever this is.  Monsters are bad yes?

Vidya game.

JRPG, 90s, time travel nonsense.

Yes.

Beware monsters look like this.

Golbat-Pokemon-Gen-1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Did you ask this to ratiomalize your eventual vote on monster A or to go in a different direction?

you and i have both played enough nacho games to know that both town and scum get these random extra votes, thus the question