Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:
3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Unvote

Unvote

You certainly have a lot of filler post this game…. 

You quoted this in a vacuum after a 3+ page push on Malfatron and Deadpulse, along with questioning Ragnarok? You can't possibly be genuine here.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’m not commenting on that parts, but now you are really trying to push how hard you are pretending to scum hunt. 

You quoted that after a 3+ page push on Malf, Rags, and Deadpulse. So, you're the one cherry picking information, pretty clearly in fact, and applying it selectively to me to justify a camped out throwaway vote on me yesterday as well as one again today. I find that fascinating.

VC

Deadpulse - 7 - 11sanchez11, MWil23, Whicker, Pickle Rick, rackcs, Scoundrel, The Orca

The Orca - 4 - Malfatron, ET80, Monster A, Deadpulse

ET80 - 4 - Forge, 11sanchez11, Daboyle, The Orca

Malfatron - 4 - Deadpulse, Pickle Rick, Whicker, rackcs

MWil23 - 2 - gopherwrestler, Malfatron

Scoundrel - 2 - Forge, skywindO2

11sanchez11 - 1 - MWil23

Xmad - 1 - Daboyle

Pickle Rick - 1 - Whicker

Vote or die: @Xmad

Yet to vote: JoshstraDaymus, kingseanjohn, Monster C

Cannot vote: Ragnarok

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You quoted that after a 3+ page push on Malf, Rags, and Deadpulse. So, you're the one cherry picking information, pretty clearly in fact, and applying it selectively to me to justify a camped out throwaway vote on me yesterday as well as one again today. I find that fascinating.

So are you mad…. Mad that someone else is being looked at is scum, and not just the ones you are targeting?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

So are you mad…. Mad that someone else is being looked at is scum, and not just the ones you are targeting?

So, am I mad that someone is cherry picking posts to connect fabricated dots? Mad isn't the right word. Incredulous or feeling gaslighted comes to mind.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:
1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So, am I mad that someone is cherry picking posts to connect fabricated dots? Mad isn't the right word. Incredulous or feeling gaslighted comes to mind.

What’s being fabricated?

Gopher is channeling squire with his questions and i am here for it to see mwil squirm