Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

Just now, RedGold said:

If you have time,  none of the players I cut before FA are showing as options to sign in my FA listing.  

Not a huge deal yet,  but there are a couple I would bring back if they continue to go unsigned. 

I have this too. Players I released are not showing yet

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If you reieased a player, I think Mike has it set so the team that cut the player can't sign them for a couple stages 

Yes sorry got busy and forgot to reply.  I want to say it's 4 rounds from the time of the release.  I was wrong, I have it set at four but should have been formulated for 3.  

I'll see if I can't get this fixed over the weekend.

If you release a player and wish to add him back to your roster, you must wait 3 bidding rounds before placing a bid.  Formulas prevent the player’s name from appearing in the FA list during this timeframe and will reappear after the 3 rounds..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Yes sorry got busy and forgot to reply.  I want to say it's 4 rounds from the time of the release.  I was wrong, I have it set at four but should have been formulated for 3.  

I'll see if I can't get this fixed over the weekend.

If you release a player and wish to add him back to your roster, you must wait 3 bidding rounds before placing a bid.  Formulas prevent the player’s name from appearing in the FA list during this timeframe and will reappear after the 3 rounds..

@RedGold @mountainpd

Fixed for every team.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Can I get a refund?

Trying to think how we played that.  I think I just removed the player and it not effect your cap.  But honestly can't remember.

Getting ready to crash but I'll look tomorrow.   If you decide to look tag me with what you find.  Figure I should have something in the guidelines /rules.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Trying to think how we played that.  I think I just removed the player and it not effect your cap.  But honestly can't remember.

Getting ready to crash but I'll look tomorrow.   If you decide to look tag me with what you find.  Figure I should have something in the guidelines /rules.

Okay thanks 

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Don’t quote me but I half remember allowing an additional post June 1st cut before to lessen the impact 

7 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Well he hasn’t retired, so……