Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

3 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I've saw that Avila wented in the 2nd round, I was pretty sure Stromberg wouldn't last much if centers are going that high.

Stromberg will compete and probably win it the starting job, so i've anyone need a center, Lloyd Cushenberry is available.

One of my scouting vindications. Lots of positive buzz that year, but I hated Cushenberry's tape, and Saahdiq Charles. The only guy I really liked was Damien Lewis who the Seahawks took. And I believe he's been more good than bad. Won a starting job pretty quickly.

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

One of my scouting vindications. Lots of positive buzz that year, but I hated Cushenberry's tape, and Saahdiq Charles. The only guy I really liked was Damien Lewis who the Seahawks took. And I believe he's been more good than bad. Won a starting job pretty quickly.

Cush was worse than I've thought tho not as bad as people think. I just think Denver's OL will get a pretty good overhaul. I'd say that only Quinn Meinerz is safe. Bolles probably is too with a restructure deal, but if somebody ask him in a trade, thet might trade him for more picks.

3 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Now on the clock.

my top rated player in not a position of need so still willing to trade down. Open for business for 16 minutes,

I just don't have the assets left at this point. Did what I had to do to get the new face of our franchise. Then got him a weapon. Now I'm limited movement wise. 

This Bryce v. Stroud v. Richardson v. I guess Levis debate is going to be interesting for the next 3-4 years, in both real life and Superflex dynasty leagues. So many different variables beyond even the traits. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I've saw that Avila wented in the 2nd round, I was pretty sure Stromberg wouldn't last much if centers are going that high.

Stromberg will compete and probably win it the starting job, so i've anyone need a center, Lloyd Cushenberry is available.

Good pick.

I actually brought in Avila as an LG more than center since the Cowboys already have their starter in Tyler Biadasz. Saw a run on IOL in the 2nd round and was interested in Cody Mauch before he went off the board. Didn't think Avila would last much longer if not for the trade up.

Edited by eaglesfan0075
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

This Bryce v. Stroud v. Richardson v. I guess Levis debate is going to be interesting for the next 3-4 years, in both real life and Superflex dynasty leagues. So many different variables beyond even the traits. 

By the time it is all said and done, I think this is the order of how good they turn out.

Levis

Stroud

Bryce

Richardson

• Like 1

Coming into this we really needed to rebuild our offensive line and improve our defense, I think I've done a solid job.

OL: Nate Davis, Isaiah Wynn, Trai Turner, Justin Pugh, Jon Feliciano, Matthew Bergeron

Defense: Da'Ron Payne, Byron Murphy, Jamal Adams, Anthony Barr, Drew Sanders, Logan Ryan, Anthony Brown, Solomon Thomas, Jihad Ward, Mario Edwards Jr

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

CPiii is crazy good value at this point.  Excellent pick 

His combine numbers were brutal:

Measurable Measurement %tile
Height 5' 9" 7
Weight 184 lbs 16
Arm Length 29⅛" 1
Hand Size 9⅛" 47
10 Yard Split 1.51s 74
40 Yard Dash 4.51s 44
Vertical Jump 33" 13
20 Yard Shuttle 4.32s 17
Bench Press 18 reps 81

Just now, NYRaider said:

His combine numbers were brutal:

Measurable Measurement %tile
Height 5' 9" 7
Weight 184 lbs 16
Arm Length 29⅛" 1
Hand Size 9⅛" 47
10 Yard Split 1.51s 74
40 Yard Dash 4.51s 44
Vertical Jump 33" 13
20 Yard Shuttle 4.32s 17
Bench Press 18 reps 81

True, but his tape is good. Could be a good nickel for a long time.