Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

So this is the first year, I'm using the paid for google drive (docs) and I have to say all the glitches that we dealt with in the past.  Same with BDL workbooks.  In the past the free version would unlink itself from the linked workbooks and create all kinds of issues.  I'd have to delete the formulas and add them back in.  Not sure if you guys recall that or not but it hasn't happened a single time so far, knock on wood.  Best 12 dollars a month I've spent.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I like it. I think it would definitely expediting the draft as well

Yeah.  If I had the time I'd push it out now but it would take too much to set it up now.

If I happen to do a draft only version of tcmd this year I'll include it but odds are this will be my last mock of the year.

Looking forward to setting up the SIM for next year and fixing the issues we had with this one.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Yeah.  If I had the time I'd push it out now but it would take too much to set it up now.

If I happen to do a draft only version of tcmd this year I'll include it but odds are this will be my last mock of the year.

Looking forward to setting up the SIM for next year and fixing the issues we had with this one.

So currently you have like 40 minute windows. You could set it so it wouldn't pick until your time reached minute 39 or something?

Can't speak for everyone, but I waffle occasionally between 3 names. I could see a "newb" like present for his pick, scrolling up and down and suddenly the workbook just chooses for you, and you can't help but be a bit peeved. Even though you're kind of at fault.

15 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

So currently you have like 40 minute windows. You could set it so it wouldn't pick until your time reached minute 39 or something?

Can't speak for everyone, but I waffle occasionally between 3 names. I could see a "newb" like present for his pick, scrolling up and down and suddenly the workbook just chooses for you, and you can't help but be a bit peeved. Even though you're kind of at fault.

I'm good either way on the time but if the check mark is marked then they should know that the system is going to pick.  All they would need to do to prevent that is to uncheck the "agreement" but I get that you could forget to do that.  

Whether it's 10 minutes or 39 minutes I'm good with either really the potential issue with being concerned with the time is like for example right now.  We could have made 10 or more picks by now if big boards were set up.

9 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'm good either way on the time but if the check mark is marked then they should know that the system is going to pick.  All they would need to do to prevent that is to uncheck the "agreement" but I get that you could forget to do that.  

Whether it's 10 minutes or 39 minutes I'm good with either really the potential issue with being concerned with the time is like for example right now.  We could have made 10 or more picks by now if big boards were set up.

I think we get more later but the lack of big boards so far has been interesting

My bad guys didn't think any picks were going to happen over night 

With no picks in round 5 or 6 , had to grab rejzohn wright when I could 

His tape against Jordan Addison sold me , and a Steelers website ends with a round 2 grade on him ( highest I've seen him at by far) 

• Like 1