2023 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

One thing I only recently learned is that the tag (either exclusive or not) can be applied until March 7, but the Ravens only need to be under the cap by March 15. So, we at least don't have to make any drastic moves in order to first apply the tag. We just have to have a decision by March 15.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, coordinator0 said:

Campbell just said he's coming back for next season on NFL Network. Good news.

Especially at sack# 99 and one year left on his deal, I was about… 99% certain he was coming back, but it’s always good to see the actuality of it.

Now if only Houston can be on board too and when (speaking it into existence) we sign Lamar to a long term deal, we can get this party started.

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

but why? We have an elite RB

I guess it just seems to make sense think if any team is going to “Over invest” in running back it would be the Ravens. Part of that whole “zig when they zag” mentality.

I could be totally wrong obviously but it doesn’t seem to crazy to me to think we get someone with a bit of juice to pair with Dobbins. I’m not sure why but we seem allergic to committing a full workload to him 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Chuck was such a good player for us and handled this last season as professionally as possible.

A 7th round pick?! Wow, I was thinking we'd get a minimum of a 4th round pick for a starting quality safety, but I guess they were just desperate to shed salary.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

A 7th round pick?! Wow, I was thinking we'd get a minimum of a 4th round pick for a starting quality safety, but I guess they were just desperate to shed salary.

Tough when teams know you’re gonna cut him in a week.