Week 20 - Divisional Round

Leader

11 hours ago, KFP7 said:

to be honest, if he hits Vasher instead of Turpin, he's got 2 lineman right in front of him.  Then I imagine you can try for a crossfield lateral.  Tons of stuff can get blown up, but throwing to Turpin makes no sense.  It also makes no sense to have zeke as the center.  Of course the NT is going to take the chance to blast him.  

It makes perfect sense: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Also didn’t see Goff holding the Lombardi last year, so I don’t know why it’s difficult for people to understand that no QB won a Super Bowl getting paid 13% of the cap. That’s still a fact. Lol.

Oh c'mon. Lol it's about cap tied to that position. Cap they couldn't use.

13 minutes ago, Norm said:

Oh c'mon. Lol it's about cap tied to that position. Cap they couldn't use.

No it’s not. Dead cap is dead cap is dead cap. If it’s dead cap it doesn’t matter if it’s QB or Terminator. They’re not on the team.

Regardless, they did it by paying for it for three years. Donald, Ramsey, Cupp… That should have counted for 30% of the cap. At minimum. It counted like 12%. That’s how they did it.

This all fails to mention that I admitted it’s possible. But not without doing what the Rams did it’s not.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

No it’s not. Dead cap is dead cap is dead cap. If it’s dead cap it doesn’t matter if it’s QB or Terminator. They’re not on the team.

Regardless, they did it by paying for it for three years. Donald, Ramsey, Cupp… That should have counted for 30% of the cap. At minimum. It counted like 12%. That’s how they did it.

This all fails to mention that I admitted it’s possible. But not without doing what the Rams did it’s not.

So like what do you think KCs odds are now? You think they have the 4th best shot because of all of this?

18 minutes ago, Norm said:

So like what do you think KCs odds are now? You think they have the 4th best shot because of all of this?

I think that they have a fair shot, but I don’t think they’re going to win. As soon as one team gives them consistent pressure and takes Kelce away, they’ll fail. They don’t have the OL or the running game to keep up with a team that can score and stop from scoring.

If they do win, Mahomes, to me, is the GOAT. Don’t care that Brady will have done it 5 more times. He never was as important to it getting done as Mahomes will have been.

• Like 2