Divisional Round GDT: Cowboys @ 49ers - Keep it Rolling

D82

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

I’m crushed as well. How do you lose the game in that fashion. 12 points and 2 INTs? Missed throws that should’ve been TDs.

Dak’s limit is the Divisional Round. He can’t be resigned to another long term deal. 

I feel like y'all always tend to blame the QB...when we've went through how many different players over the years with essentially the same result. 

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

I’m crushed as well. How do you lose the game in that fashion. 12 points and 2 INTs? Missed throws that should’ve been TDs.

Dak’s limit is the Divisional Round. He can’t be resigned to another long term deal. 

Dak can opt out of his contract after the 23 season.  Watch Jerry reset the market for QB's to keep him 

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

How many years have Dallas fans been saying we need significant change?  Nothing significant will happen.

I don't think need significant changes..    Gallup was a disappointment this season, injury carry over or what but yes down the stretch we could not trust him at all and he rarely got separation. Pollard injury was ... well sucks..   our D was okay but boy was Kittle wide open A LOT... and late in the game we had trouble stopping the run again.  I was happy mostly with or LB's but I didn't see LVE make one positive play this game.. NOR did Kearse or Wilson and Diggs was a NO show as well.  D Law and the interior of the DL excelled mostly.  OUR OL was okay tough to complain as we played the best run D in the league.  Dak had some chances to make throws, not many though and has to take the sword for the two interceptions but wasn't given enough opportunities with a clean pocket to throw the ball down field to open receivers.  

So yes I would love to add a shifty quick WR to this roster who can open up space for everyone else.   We also need depth at OL and I would say another RB who is a power type runner as mostly likely we cut Zeke for salary...    After that speed at LB is a secondary need.  Tough to say about CB... upgrade of Brown is okay. Bland is okay but more a hybrid slot/safety type DB than pure CB.  Diggs had a good year and I think suffered because of all the holes in the secondary beside him. 

4 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I’m not happy that Dak is hot garbage. In fact, I’m tired of him being hot garbage. I’m even more tired of him constantly proving @DaBoys, @The_Slamman and I right week after week, season after season, when we tell all of you that he’s hot garbage and why. And yet. All Dak does is validate the comments in the exact fashion that we point out.

That $40M steaming pile of steaming mastodon dung proved yet again that he is Quincy Carter 2.0.

I don’t agree that Dak is Quincy Carter 2.0. To me, he’s Tony Romo 2.0.

The team can’t keep going down this path with him. 

Just now, Tony7188 said:

I don’t agree that Dak is Quincy Carter 2.0. To me, he’s Tony Romo 2.0.

The team can’t keep going down this path with him. 

And just like Romo, the front office will fail to make the moves needed to get the team over the hump. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, D82 said:

I feel like y'all always tend to blame the QB...when we've went through how many different players over the years with essentially the same result. 

This is true. And I'm still a strong believer of team wins and losses and I still feel that way today. Plenty of blame to go around.

Just now, Northland said:

Im not going to argue.  I just read he can opt out after the 2023 season if he chooses to.  Maybe what I read was wrong?

Yes, that is an erroneous report.l as far as I can tell. Spent an hour trying to dig anything up to corroborate it. No one legitimate has said that.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz