TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

Nacho is obviously the last scum. Vig just clutched what was likely to be a mislynch push today after Nacho actively tried to sabotage Town by pushing a confirmed non-Mafia yesterday.

If you can't look at yesterday's vote lines and figure out who the remaining scum are, I can't help you.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Nacho is obviously the last scum. Vig just clutched what was likely to be a mislynch push today after Nacho actively tried to sabotage Town by pushing a confirmed non-Mafia yesterday.

If you can't look at yesterday's vote lines and figure out who the remaining scum are, I can't help you.

lol

i admire the dedication, man, but its over. even if I weren't vengeful, thanks to eliminating sk in addition to the vigkill, we now have a misslynch. i get that you'd rather it be mylo with ragnarok still mowing us down, but what's done is done. that's a tough break for you guys, for sure!

@Whicker we can play the lynch today anyway you want to play it. lynch one of them or lynch me and let me off one of them... there's really no wrong way to do it. just make sure you lead town to avoid a split vote that mafia might be able to otherwise exploit.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Wait what, when did deadpulse get on the list, admittedly I've been on medicine for my wisdom teeth pull, but I would have thought I would see that

Deadpulse has always been on the list, but he was behind Dome since we knew Dome’s ability

KSJ is clear because I’m his mason partner. 
Orca was cleared by Daboyle

I am like 99.9% sure you’re town. Enough to where if you’re scum I’ll give you a standing ovation. 

These thoughts haven’t really changed since day 2-3

So there’s two left between blue, Deadpulse, and Nacho. And at this point I’m betting on a town Nacho personally 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Deadpulse has always been on the list, but he was behind Dome since we knew Dome’s ability

KSJ is clear because I’m his mason partner. 
Orca was cleared by Daboyle

I am like 99.9% sure you’re town. Enough to where if you’re scum I’ll give you a standing ovation. 

These thoughts haven’t really changed since day 2-3

So there’s two left between blue, Deadpulse, and Nacho. And at this point I’m betting on a town Nacho personally 

A rat wearing a bow gave me the extra vote...if Wolf is the vote giver... im guessing Rat king since splinter died in the OP. Probably town

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Sorry gang traveling for work unexpectedly. Not reading up on the thread so I'll just stick to Nacho

If your voting Nacho I now regret my night action because I believe Nacho is town. I still get a ton vibe from you and we know dome is scum don't we? Why aren't we pushing him?

7 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

If your voting Nacho I now regret my night action because I believe Nacho is town. I still get a ton vibe from you and we know dome is scum don't we? Why aren't we pushing him?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Dome is dead 

15 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Finally having caught Casey Jones, everyone was at peace when night began. For a few, there would be no morning.

@Dome was cornered and dismantled limb by limb. He was Michaelangelo, Ninja Turtle aligned.

@Daboyle was struck down where he stood. He was Baxter Stockman, Footclan and Friends aligned.'

Day 5 has begun. Day 5 ends 1/26 5pm PST (8pm EST) or when there is a majority locked on a player.

1. @TheKillerNacho
3. @The Orca
6. @wolfeyestrk
8. @kingseanjohn
9. @Blue
16. @Deadpulse
17. @Whicker