TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

Bcb still has not claimed his character, I wonder why, scared to claim a character in the game already or a fake claim character doesn't fit with a janitor pgo that gets the info of anyone killed lmao.  

I'm staying on bcb 100% until he actually claims.  I'm not outting a potential town vig for bcb who is def scum at this point 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bcb still has not claimed his character, I wonder why, scared to claim a character in the game already or a fake claim character doesn't fit with a janitor pgo that gets the info of anyone killed lmao.  

I'm staying on bcb 100% until he actually claims.  I'm not outting a potential town vig for bcb who is def scum at this point 

You're either going to get lynched or die tonight cause scum won't let you live with your info.   unless of course you are scum 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

You're either going to get lynched or die tonight cause scum won't let you live with your info.   unless of course you are scum 

I have LITERALLY been cleared by the host.  

So yes let's lynch 100% town that the host cleared by posting deadpulse 1.0 role.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I have LITERALLY been cleared by the host.  

So yes let's lynch 100% town that the host cleared by posting deadpulse 1.0 role.  

I'm only voting you for being stupid and stubborn    I won't feel bad in the least. Even if you think I'm scum which is whatever . Are you that far out there to not at least think there could be a scum kill and a SK possibility? 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm only voting you for being stupid and stubborn    I won't feel bad in the least. Even if you think I'm scum which is whatever . Are you that far out there to not at least think there could be a scum kill and a SK possibility? 

That you make you which, scum or sk?

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It’s day 2 and he’s not the vote leader. Why would he claim?

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Neither.  But by your own wrong reasoning, you have to believe that's a similar or higher possibility than a town misvig right 

You just said I'm so out of it that I have considered that one kill was scum and one was sk....you claimed one kill so that makes you either scum or sk.

Bcb jus lt slipped lmao