TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

Day 4 Vote Count
(5) Ragnarok - Whicker, Daboyle, KSJ, TKN, Dome
(3) Dome - Blue, Ragnarok, Wolfeyes
(1.5) Deadpulse - Orca
(1) TKN - Deadpulse

The gang got together and decided that @Ragnarok made the most sense today, again. They gathered around and started beating him. There was no escape this time however as he was beaten to death.

@Ragnarok was Casey Jones, Indy aligned.

It is night. Moves due by 5:30 PST (8:30 EST)

Edited by Slappy Mc

Finally having caught Casey Jones, everyone was at peace when night began. For a few, there would be no morning.

@Dome was cornered and dismantled limb by limb. He was Michaelangelo, Ninja Turtle aligned.

@Daboyle was struck down where he stood. He was Baxter Stockman, Footclan and Friends aligned.'

Day 5 has begun. Day 5 ends 1/26 5pm PST (8pm EST) or when there is a majority locked on a player.

1. @TheKillerNacho
3. @The Orca
6. @wolfeyestrk
8. @kingseanjohn
9. @Blue
16. @Deadpulse
17. @Whicker

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Finally having caught Casey Jones, everyone was at peace when night began. For a few, there would be no morning.

@Dome was cornered and dismantled limb by limb. He was Michaelangelo, Ninja Turtle aligned.

@Daboyle was struck down where he stood. He was Baxter Stockman, Footclan and Friends aligned.'

Day 5 has begun. Day 5 ends 1/26 5pm PST (8pm EST) or when there is a majority locked on a player.

1. @TheKillerNacho
3. @The Orca
6. @wolfeyestrk
8. @kingseanjohn
9. @Blue
16. @Deadpulse
17. @Whicker

I regret nothing.

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

nice job whoever killed dome. nice that we don't have to wory about an extra town death anymore!

now, we focus on blue & deadpulse. or you can lynch me if you want and ill vengekill one of them, allowing you to kill the other tomorrow. whatever @Whicker wants to do.

Wait what, when did deadpulse get on the list, admittedly I've been on medicine for my wisdom teeth pull, but I would have thought I would see that

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Wait what, when did deadpulse get on the list, admittedly I've been on medicine for my wisdom teeth pull, but I would have thought I would see that

whicker & ksj are masons and are pretty convinced you and orca are town (which I too think are safe bets... you more than orca, but still). that leaves just deadpulse, blue, and me with two turtles left. I know I'm town so it must be deadpulse and blue by process of elimination.

• Like 1