Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not gonna come in here and say good game, this is honestly the worst I've ever felt after an Eagles win in my time watching football. Sucks that you guys were dealt such a rough hand. I'm genuine when I say this. Good luck next year. You guys will get your chance to get revenge next year at least in the regular season, hopefully healthy. 

Godspeed.

Good luck in the next one. You were the best team in the NFC regardless of the manner in which this played out. The niners were dogs for a reason. Eagles are a great team

• Like 2

Just now, vike daddy said:

tough one there, guys. you have a classy and disciplined team, and are exciting to watch. no shame in being one of the top four teams in the league, many would argue that's the definition of elite.

next year will be a great one for you.

They weren't disciplined today at all

Team is usually better than today, but Greenlaw has been a wild card all season, and that goes back to Week 1

1 minute ago, adamq said:

By who? The refs? Eagles looked pretty bad when not getting handed first downs or playing against nothing at qb

Remember this for a possible re-match in next years playoffs. Niners just need to get QB position straightened out and improve coverage in the secondary and they can win the NFC. Maybe Trey Lance can be used to give Philly a taste of their own medicine with a running QB.

3 minutes ago, adamq said:

Whatever. Im done. NFL and vegas got what they wanted 

The NFL is the only league where I watch regardless if my team is still alive and thus forced to watch whatever matchup we get. I hate both the Eagles & Chiefs and would love the Bengals to win the SB as got no beef with them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 49ers Finest said:

F. This sucks. It does sucks that we couldnt see how Purdy plays in these circumstances against that defense.

I think we could have won that game with him full go. Our defense played great to start this game even after gifting them 14

It sucked more in 2011/12/13/19/21. This team maxed out all they could do given the circumstances. Need to get better for next year and remember this day of how bad it felt. Think back to 1994 and how the Niners were fed up with losing to the Cowboys and they went out and slayed the demons in the 1994 NFCG.

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

Don't make me mute you 

At some point you just gotta smile, shrug your shoulders, and laugh. 

This game and the Chiefs game were just snowballs where nothing was gonna go right for the 49ers. Football Gods already decided who was going to the SB. America lost big time after Kroft missed that block. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 4