PLAYOFFS | NFC Championship | 🦅 Eagles vs the Niners ⛏️ (!!!!!NFC Champs!!!!!)

Kiltman

14 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I dunno. Could be a good game. I can see them both winning. Just happy to be here. 

lololololololololololololololol 

I bolded your prediction for boldness.  I have heard a lot of predictions,  but to predict both of the teams to achieve victory in the same game would truly be unprecedented!!

I am just joking, I understand what you're saying.  What a fun match-up of teams that are both similar yet also schematically different.  The two teams were clearly the two best teams in the NFC, both are pretty healthy, and are both coming in playing really well.  The match-up just gets more interesting as you look at where the Eagles and 49ers are strongest, and how they match-up with each other.  

I predict the game will come down to who scores more points overall.  Good luck guys!

1 minute ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I bolded your prediction for boldness.  I have heard a lot of predictions,  but to predict both of the teams to achieve victory in the same game would truly be unprecedented!!

I am just joking, I understand what you're saying.  What a fun match-up of teams that are both similar yet also schematically different.  The two teams were clearly the two best teams in the NFC, both are pretty healthy, and are both coming in playing really well.  The match-up just gets more interesting as you look at where the Eagles and 49ers are strongest, and how they match-up with each other.  

I predict the game will come down to who scores more points overall.  Good luck guys!

He was making fun of our resident Cowboy antagonist…..

Awkward Andy Samberg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Your response was appropriate.

Just waiting for the game like the rest of you guys.  I know a lot about the 49ers, but less about the Eagles.  I know about the players, but where did you find these guys?  It's like a who's who of good and great players drafted to crappy teams.  Reddick, Suh, Hargreaves, white, slay, and Garder-Johnson are a few examples.  There are probably more. 

If I wasn't rooting against your team so hard today I would think this team of 2nd chances would be cool.  

17 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I know about the players, but where did you find these guys?  It's like a who's who of good and great players drafted to crappy teams.  Reddick, Suh, Hargreaves, white, slay, and Garder-Johnson are a few examples.  There are probably more. 

You forgot AJ Brown  👍

The GM of the Year Winner, Howie Roseman.  🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Just waiting for the game like the rest of you guys.  I know a lot about the 49ers, but less about the Eagles.  I know about the players, but where did you find these guys?  It's like a who's who of good and great players drafted to crappy teams.  Reddick, Suh, Hargreaves, white, slay, and Garder-Johnson are a few examples.  There are probably more. 

If I wasn't rooting against your team so hard today I would think this team of 2nd chances would be cool.  

Howie just spends money on the lines and has never been afraid to trade draft picks for good veteran players.

6 minutes ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Well, today's the day. Best of luck to you all, and here's to a great game with no injuries on either side!

Besides a Eagles win , THIS!! I want nobody injured that will effect either teams chances to win the SB in two weeks.

Edited by Nabbs4u