PLAYOFFS | NFC Championship | 🦅 Eagles vs the Niners ⛏️ (!!!!!NFC Champs!!!!!)

Kiltman

1 hour ago, joeybrowner47 said:

No matter who wins the game I hope that fans of both teams remember that in the end this is a game and we are all Americans. Stay safe and have fun 

This was Niners fans after week 2 last year when they won, so something could happen before or after the game, but less chance of all that than with Cowboys.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Is it a coincidence a Vikings fan is posting this?

i think not coincidence GIF

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

What the hell does being American have to do with anything? lol 

56 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He posted this because Vikings fans are biologically crafted to be nicer

He posted this in the Niners thread…..

17 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Hi guys just wanted to wish you well this weekend. I will admit as a young Vikings fan I hated the Niners in the 80’s mostly because they beat my team it seemed like every year in the playoffs. Well times have changed and I really enjoy watching this team. Your team is built the correct way from the inside out. There is not a more complete OL/DL tandem anywhere in the world. I will be cheering loudly for your victory in the city of brotherly shove. BTW if any of you are planning on attending this game please be safe, I just saw that some Niners fans dared hang a Niners shirt on the Rocky statue. The last time that happened in 2017 by some Vikings fans it turned the Philly faithful into animals. I mean as a former season ticket holder I get giving the other team grief but throwing batteries and full cans of beer at people is taking it too far. I’ve spoken with people who attended the game and none of them will ever set foot in Philly again. Which I guess was their intention! Go Niners!!!

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Posted about Xfinity last week when they were exposed as racists by EROCK and hosted a Giants party on game day…

Don't live in Philly, never been to Xfinity. 

What is the deal now? New ownership? WTF is that particular bar doing holding and encouraging opponents fan bases to have events? Is that a weekly thing?

If it is, I'd hope Philly Locals/Regulars would know what to do from here on out? Which is never drop a dime in that establishment ever again. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

27 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Posted about Xfinity last week when they were exposed as racists by EROCK and hosted a Giants party on game day…

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Don't live in Philly, never been to Xfinity. 

What is the deal now? New ownership? WTF is that particular bar doing holding and encouraging opponents fan bases to have events? Is that a weekly thing?

If it is, I'd hope Philly Locals/Regulars would know what to do from here on out? Which is never drop a dime in that establishment ever again. 🍺

Xfinity Live is a HUGE sport viewing complex. It’s across the street from Citizens Bank Park (Phillies) and a couple short blocks from The Linc and The Wells Fargo Center (Sixers and Flyers). There’s little neighborhoods in south Philly but not much else. This is really the big draw around there. Not real sure about the current issues there with the rival fans. I’d imagine it’s just a way for some additional revenue. Even if you’re not a local Philly fan you’re still Northeastern which tends to still be a ravenous fan of whomever you choose. Theres a market. It’s obviously Philly centric but not Philly solely. There’s not much to this. That place fully packed, inside-outside, accommodates like 8000 people probably. The video shows one small, corner bar not even mostly filled. For perspective, there’s 3 other corner bars, a huge sitting area in the middle, a huge standing area in the middle, upstairs lounge and a big patio outside. I’d estimate 9er fans occupied 100 people of that maybe. Even generous that’s like 3-4%. But to rent the space, hire a DJ, meet food and drink minimums, I doubt it was a very profitable day for whoever threw it.  

Just FYI. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Xfinity Live is a HUGE sport viewing complex. It’s across the street from Citizens Bank Park (Phillies) and a couple short blocks from The Linc and The Wells Fargo Center (Sixers and Flyers). There’s little neighborhoods in south Philly but not much else. This is really the big draw around there. Not real sure about the current issues there with the rival fans. I’d imagine it’s just a way for some additional revenue. Even if you’re not a local Philly fan you’re still Northeastern which tends to still be a ravenous fan of whomever you choose. Theres a market. It’s obviously Philly centric but not Philly solely. There’s not much to this. That place fully packed, inside-outside, accommodates like 8000 people probably. The video shows one small, corner bar not even mostly filled. For perspective, there’s 3 other corner bars, a huge sitting area in the middle, a huge standing area in the middle, upstairs lounge and a big patio outside. I’d estimate 9er fans occupied 100 people of that maybe. Even generous that’s like 3-4%. But to rent the space, hire a DJ, meet food and drink minimums, I doubt it was a very profitable day for whoever threw it.  

Just FYI. 

Good context but the racist **** turned me off to them before this rival fan accommodations.