PLAYOFFS | NFC Championship | 🦅 Eagles vs the Niners ⛏️ (!!!!!NFC Champs!!!!!)

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I could see it tbh, but he will bounce back even if he has same early struggles. The kid is super poised and that's his biggest strength. 

He’s been crazy poised. That’s why it’s been so hard to believe he’s legitimately going to the SB. I actually believe we rattle him but I’m mostly just having fun with the post. I think this is going to be a really close game. I think our QB is better and that’s where the difference will be but tough one for sure. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I could see it tbh, but he will bounce back even if he has same early struggles. The kid is super poised and that's his biggest strength. 

If he stays poised and delivers against the waves of pressure he’ll get this game, Kyle finally found his QB.

Even if he doesn’t I don’t think it means he can’t get there, this will be a helluva test.

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

If he stays poised and delivers against the waves of pressure he’ll get this game, Kyle finally found his QB.

Even if he doesn’t I don’t think it means he can’t get there, this will be a helluva test.

There's always going to be some limitations with Purdy but at the very least he is an upgrade over Jimmy. And that's mainly due to his mobility. I have no idea if he's a franchise QB going forward but I do love how he never gets discouraged ad always stays poised. That will definitely get tested on Sunday like never before. Excited and nervous at the same time lol. 

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Thing that has us Niner fans excited is that Jimmy has played poorly in every playoff game he's started. His numbers are awful in the playoffs. But with Purdy, he's already better than Jimmy in just two games. The floor seems to be higher with Purdy but the ceiling is actually higher, too. 

With that said, Purdy looked pretty hesitant and didn't trust his eyes in the first half against the Cowboys. He had opportunities for chunk gains with open receivers and just wouldn't pull the trigger where typically, he would. Purdy has actually be pretty aggressive with pushing the ball downfield whereas Jimmy wouldn't even look deep, he'd take the closest open receiver and be happy with it. 

Can't have that sh*t on Sunday in Philly. If he sees it, he needs to rip it. I hope Shanahan is drilling that into his head this week. 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Any "honorary" Captains from the 17 Team walking out for the coin toss this week?

Nick? Brooks? Patrick? Vinny?

I doubt it’s anyone current. Maybe Long? He’d be fun. Ajayi, Blount, Sproles, Beau Allen, Alshon, Bradham. Anyone else? 

• Like 1