PLAYOFFS | NFC Championship | 🦅 Eagles vs the Niners ⛏️ (!!!!!NFC Champs!!!!!)

Kiltman

Wow didn’t realize I struck a nerve guys. I will fully admit in 2017 and this year the Vikings were outclassed and didn’t deserve to be on the same field with the Eagles. I’ve been to many Vikings games over the years and NEVER seen anything or heard of anything like I saw in 2017. I’ve Never been to Philly and have no desire to ever step foot in your city. I’ll stay in fly over land where we realize that football is a diversion from real life and that’s all. It’s not life and death and when you lose you congratulate the opponent and that’s it. I would think I would not have to remind Eagles fans about losing. I mean you FINALLY win one and you act like you’ve won 5 super bowls. Go Niners 

6 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Wow didn’t realize I struck a nerve guys. I will fully admit in 2017 and this year the Vikings were outclassed and didn’t deserve to be on the same field with the Eagles. I’ve been to many Vikings games over the years and NEVER seen anything or heard of anything like I saw in 2017. I’ve Never been to Philly and have no desire to ever step foot in your city. I’ll stay in fly over land where we realize that football is a diversion from real life and that’s all. It’s not life and death and when you lose you congratulate the opponent and that’s it. I would think I would not have to remind Eagles fans about losing. I mean you FINALLY win one and you act like you’ve won 5 super bowls. Go Niners 

Please……you came in here to strike a nerve. Glad to see the Eagles spanked you so hard they still live rent free in your head. Enjoy not watching your team play 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Please……you came in here to strike a nerve. Glad to see the Eagles spanked you so hard they still live rent free in your head. Enjoy not watching your team play 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

EAGLES FANS BAD AND EVIL EVERYONE KNOWS THIS LET ME SHAME YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 1

Is actually funny when people talk in absolutes in regards to a city, fan base and game day atmosphere but admit they have never set foot in the City of Philadelphia. To live life based on others instead of your own experiences must be a sad way to live. Truly. 

Back to the real topic at hand and team that matters. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think us Vikings fans felt like 2017 could be our destined year after the Minnesota Miracle the week prior.

The real magic was with your team though. The 2017 Eagles shocked everyone.

Oh, and nobody really cares about the 04 or 08 Playoff loses to Philly. Those Vikings teams were lucky to even be in the tournament those seasons.

Man that 08 run I thought was gonna be it, that crazy week 17 that got us a chance to get in, demolishing Dallas 44-6, then carrying that over you guys in that game and then the Giants. McNabb was even sorta clutch against the Cards.

Stung different then the 01-03 ones.

• Like 1

Alright ladies and gents…. Today is the dang day… Shannahan scares me mightily. Force tough third downs but it will be easier said than done.

Offense needs to force them to defend GQ Jalen in the run game and hopefully they are forced to not have a light box. We will win against their shaky potato corners. Be alert to Troy Polamalu junior blitzing on our cadence and blowing up the run….

EEEEEE   AAAAAAAA GGGGGGG LLLLLLLL EEEEEEEE SSSSSS

26 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Man that 08 run I thought was gonna be it, that crazy week 17 that got us a chance to get in, demolishing Dallas 44-6, then carrying that over you guys in that game and then the Giants. McNabb was even sorta clutch against the Cards.

Stung different then the 01-03 ones.

The 08' run hurt. I thought we were going to win it all for sure that year. Remember that Cards game well.... Fitz is a good dude but man did I hate him after that game.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The 08' run hurt. I thought we were going to win it all for sure that year. Remember that Cards game well.... Fitz is a good dude but man did I hate him after that game.

Yep. 3 Fitz Tuddies in basically the first 20 min of the game damn sure didn't help. Of course none of us knew about JJ and his health so made that loss even worse.

Especially after the beating we put on Big Ben that year.

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Is actually funny when people talk in absolutes in regards to a city, fan base and game day atmosphere but admit they have never set foot in the City of Philadelphia. To live life based on others instead of your own experiences must be a sad way to live. Truly. 

Back to the real topic at hand and team that matters. 🍺

It's crazy. The common populace and media really run with the "Philly fans bad" thing. There are crummy people who do stupid things in every fanbase (which is almost always inspired by booze).

• Like 1