Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

Serious question, it's a flag under the rules but those who are fine with it. If you were in charge, would you want that to be called? I know it's hard to tell how hard someone pushes etc etc. But man. I'd be sick if I was a CIN fan.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I try to limit myself to one in the first half and one in the second half for both weight and not feeling like **** on Monday AM at work. Overtime, however is a sign from the football gods that it's supposed to be a 3 drink night.

2 games.  2 first halves.  2 second halves.

Not sure what the issue is

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Serious question, it's a flag under the rules but those who are fine with it. If you were in charge, would you want that to be called? I know it's hard to tell how hard someone pushes etc etc. But man. I'd be sick if I was a CIN fan.

If you are a fan of CIN ( or were rooting for them to win) I can see being pissed.

That call gets made a very high % of the time.  Sucks for sure, but it was a legit penalty in today's NFL

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont know what you're arguing. That is WASNT actually a penalty? That his "touch" wasnt worth a flag - or - the player couldbt have avoided touching, hitting or making contact with Mahomes.

I disagree with both.

The defender did push Mahomes when he was out of bound - and - the defender actually could have missed him entirely. Not by stopping on a dime (as some have suggested) but continuing out or bounds himself w/o hitting Mahomes.

You want to say it cant be done. Fine...but you're wrong.

Nah man, you're wrong. He did everything he could do to protect himself and Mahomes on a football play, and he even took the worst of it. You see it all nice and slow and different angles, but that is not real life. Look at the hits that used to happen. ****, burrow took worse hits after a throw in the pocket. It was a bull **** play by a bull **** league that will not give us a clear and honest answer of what a hit on a "defenseless" player is, and even more if their position comes into the argument.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If you are a fan of CIN ( or were rooting for them to win) I can see being pissed.

That call gets made a very high % of the time.  Sucks for sure, but it was a legit penalty in today's NFL

Yeah I'm not arguing that. I think that gets called like every single time. I just hate it.

• Like 1

Just now, Toddfather said:

Nah man, you're wrong. He did everything he could do to protect himself and Mahomes on a football play, and he even took the worst of it. You see it all nice and slow and different angles, but that is not real life. Look at the hits that used to happen. ****, burrow took worse hits after a throw in the pocket. It was a bull **** play by a bull **** league that will not give us a clear and honest answer of what a hit on a "defenseless" player is, and even more if their position comes into the argument.

You're delusional now. "He did everything he could to protect himself and Mahomes"   :)

I'm not seeing or relating things via some slow motion reality. In real life....football speed.....it was a penalty and the player could have (should have) avoided hitting Mahomes.

We're done here.

38 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Also lol. Always get a kick at how players will just make things up to motivate themselves

Orlando Brown shouting to give Patrick Mahomes his respect....since the soon to be 2 time MVP is famously known for being disrespected and not constantly talked about as the best QB in football

Like who disrespects Patrick Mahomes?  

I mean, besides me, because, he is a taller, Kermit the frog sounding, Russel Wilson, with a miss Piggy wife and bundle of sticks little brother?  But the entire broadcast was deepthroating the guy all night.  They had special cameras to document how he was able to pull through despite his leg injury.  Half the time we didn't even get replays because we needed a shot of Mahomes' leg. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leader said:

You're delusional now. "He did everything he could to protect himself and Mahomes"   :)

I'm not seeing or relating things via some slow motion reality. In real life....football speed.....it was a penalty and the player could have (should have) avoided hitting Mahomes.

We're done here.

Yeah we are, because you're the delusional one. 

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Like who disrespects Patrick Mahomes?  

I mean, besides me, because, he is a taller, Kermit the frog sounding, Russel Wilson, with a miss Piggy wife and bundle of sticks little brother?  But the entire broadcast was deepthroating the guy all night.  They had special cameras to document how he was able to pull through despite his leg injury.  Half the time we didn't even get replays because we needed a shot of Mahomes' leg. 

I think it has something to do with the Burrowwood stuff.....