What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

44 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I'm mainly referring to the ayahuasca and dmt, darkness retreat type stuff when I call him a hippy.  Really it just comes down to, he's a weird dude.

If you did any of this without the generational wealth, you get admitted to a ward 

45 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I'm mainly referring to the ayahuasca and dmt, darkness retreat type stuff when I call him a hippy.  Really it just comes down to, he's a weird dude.

Trees, meet forest. If you understood what he was attempting then you would have a different opinion. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I agree....and I say that as someone who, if I had the time and resources, would definitely be jaunting to S America to try out ayahuasca and....well, I dunno about the darkness retreat but I'd be doing sensory deprivation (or "floats" in the current marketing) on the reg. 

I don't know the man, but since we're in the age of binary the two poles are: 

- he's deeply unhappy and searching for some sort of meaning

- he's intellectually curious and has the ability to chase down interesting experiences

Again, not knowing him, I'd probably replace "deeply unhappy" with "unsatisfied" and say he's lucky that his money and profession allow him to feed his curiosity with experiences that are beyond the average US citizen. 

• Like 3

Just now, NudeTayne said:

Trees, meet forest. If you understood what he was attempting then you would have a different opinion. 

Seems like a fairly standard mid-life crisis tbh. Not meant as an insult, dude seems to have gotten a wake up call of some sort and is trying to change his outlook or work on himself. Just because the approach is weird doesn't mean you have to deny the effort.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I don't know the man, but since we're in the age of binary the two poles are: 

- he's deeply unhappy and searching for some sort of meaning

- he's intellectually curious and has the ability to chase down interesting experiences

Are we sure these are the only takes on all this lol

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

What makes you believe this? Out of curiosity.

Listening to him occasionally give interviews. Besides the fact that he's doing ayahuasca and going on retreats, he talks pretty openly about how his priorities are changing, how he's making a conscious effort to have fun more because his career is in a different stage, etc. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Ik what he's attempting, it doesn't really change my opinion.  He's a weird dude.  Aside from the ayahuasca, and dmt, and the darkness retreat.  He's a weird dude.  We don't need to get into all the examples of weirdness that are out there.  He may be a super nice guy.  I've known super nice guys who are weird.  I'm kinda weird in my own way (I mean I'm in my 40s still spending a significant amount of time posting on this site some 15 years since my first post) But he's a weird dude still.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Listening to him occasionally give interviews. Besides the fact that he's doing ayahuasca and going on retreats, he talks pretty openly about how his priorities are changing, how he's making a conscious effort to have fun more because his career is in a different stage, etc. 

Oh got it. He's always kinda talked that part (being reflective) so that seems in character for him. I thought maybe he was shedding his ego which is what really has held him (and the team) from reaching their potential. 

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1