Super Bowl LVII - Philadelphia vs Kansas City

Leader

I don’t even want to say it anymore because of that bull**** call, but Mahomes is the GOAT.

17% of the cap. He got paid 4+ percent more than any other QB. Won regular season MVP and also Super Bowl MVP. And his defense gave up more points than any other QB in Super Bowl history.

I can live with that. I can live with FINALLY being proven wrong on the cap percentage QB thing.

I legit don’t know if I can watch a league where a defensive holding neatly in a Super Bowl can give an automatic first down that effectively ends the game.

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Well Outpost your QB cap percentage just went up in flames.  But whatever the refs handed KC the victory.  They sheet all over Cincy too.  But according to Goodell the refs are better than they have ever been.  What a joke.  Totally tainted this game just like last year. 

Nah he already hedged, it isn't broken bc this makes Mahomes the GOAT and it can only work for him.

Just now, Laces Out said:

Anyone ever get bored and P-Hub search what a cuck is?

it's the GB packer FO management and a bootlicking fanbase is.

Rodgers would have choked if we out front office didn’t suck.

I can agree our FO sucks. Gute and Murphy tandem will never win a Super Bowl.

But I can’t agree with your Rodgers worship.

Dude is a choke artist.

• Like 1

You can't have a QB make a lot and be unable to draft offensive weapons like Gute who is also unable to sign offensive weapons. Those go to defensive players while we continue to be bottom of the league in defense. I'd say fire gute but **** football after that trash I just watched.