Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 4/3/2019 at 11:41 AM, Woz said:

Given that they have three stars over their team logo to the USMNT's none, completely deserved.

I'm of two minds on this. On one hand, this is completely deserved. On the other hand, the men's team in the past has raked in more $$ since the Men's games usually make more money. 

However, with the early exits of the Men's and the Women going far in the tourneys (and Cups), the women have kinda caught up lately. I think a better thing to do is each gets the same amount but the team gets a % of the winnings.of their respective tourneys/cups

19 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

However, with the early exits of the Men's and the Women going far in the tourneys (and Cups), the women have kinda caught up lately. I think a better thing to do is each gets the same amount but the team gets a % of the winnings.of their respective tourneys/cups

Wouldn't be a bad idea. Unfortunately, US Soccer has bad track record of non-payment of things like that to the USWNT, so I'm not sure how much stock I would put into that.

• Like 1