Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

What are you’re teams again? I’m having trouble remembering them because aren’t they scattered all over the country depending on the sport?

Born and Raised in Orlando, so I root for the Magic, Orlando City Soccer, and Tampa Bay Lightning. Had they had other level teams I'd probably root for them too. 

My dad is from Chicago and Rookie of the Year was one of my fav movies as a kid and had tons of Cubs gear. 

University of Florida fan since I was little - never followed the NFL really, so when Spurrier came to the Redskins when I was like 12, I became a skins fan.

Arsenal FC over in England because when I was young and started playing FIFA they were first up (ABC order) and I thought it was cool their name was arsenal and their crest had a cannon. :D

Edited by RaykwonDaChef
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

sad tradition we will relive in a few months when the Caps crap the bed as usual

Its a good thing I am a Bruins fan. I don't have to completely live in that demise. 

While I also favor the Nats (national league), my favorite team is and always will be the Yankees. Glad to see them overcome the Indians. Was hoping for a Nats Yankees series, but the Nats are well, the D.C. team. 

Malik Hooker, former Ohio State FS and the 15th overall draft pick by the Colts this year has 3 ints in his first 5 games. :o Safe to say that Chuck Pagano knows FS's and their importance as playmakers after coaching Ed Reed all those years. I bet the Chargers wished they had drafted him instead of Mike Williams about now.

Edited by turtle28