Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Thanks man. My daughter just turned 6 so its a nice distance between them

My older brother and myself are a little over 8 years apart. It was pretty cool so I think your kids will probably enjoy it. I thought it was pretty cool to have my older brother drive me to school in his corvette when I was kid lol

19 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Ok, after going to the latest doctor visit with my wife yesterday, I can finally let the cat out of the bag. There must be some baby mojo in this forum because there will soon be another addition to my family. My wife and I are expecting our 2nd child in April. She's a little over 10 weeks along now and the baby is going great according to the doctor. Which is good since my wife is 41 and I'm 48. 

Yep, I'll be almost 49 when the young 'un arrives. Which is kinda impressive (if I do say so myself) but also scary...(I'm already TIRED!). But at least the kids will have someone when my wife and I are gone. 

So if I'm a little out of sorts (or absent for a bit) in April, you know why.

P.S. - Oh and @BuckleyBoy, don't say anything to Charlie. I'm gonna tell him myself.

Congrats Thai! and don't worry I won't say anything

You can take the front half, or the back half if you prefer of the 2015 UVA season. Add it to the 2016 season. And come up with as many wins as they already have by week 5 of this season.

Bronco is doing a crazy good job this year.

LSU survived after humiliating us all last week. Noles went down, Sooners got upset. Been a good day of football.

It's pretty amazing to think the Browns could've had Wentz, Julio Jones and Leonard Fournette. I'm pretty sure there's fans on this forum that could build a better football team than the GMs the Browns have hired over the years. 

And just to add to this, it's an insult to Browns fans to pass on Wentz, Watson and Trubisky and then use a second round pick on a guy who's own college coach told you he wasn't ready. And shocker, Kizer has been terrible. You have two QBs on that roster that are better than Kizer and yet they continue to force the issue. They wasted picks on a DB who doesn't have a real position, a terrible TE and Myles Garrett who had work ethic issues and can't even get on the field. I have no idea why I get so angry about the issues with a team that I have no ties to but it's extremely irritating to me how poorly run they are. I'd kill for the chance to be their GM. 

Edited by lavar703
  • Like 1