Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 8/3/2019 at 10:29 PM, turtle28 said:

At least theRedskins have won 3 Super Bowls and been in 5. The Browns have never had that joy as a fan base.

They'll likely be there before Washington will going forward ...

On 8/8/2019 at 1:26 PM, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I now ride with Texans nation, I'll cause a distraction.

giphy.gif

Don't you fall down that hole, Jeezy!

Remember, treat @ET80 like he's from the zoo. Don't feed the animals (he smells the same as well)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

@Jeezy Fanatic how do you feel about the announced starter for Miami?

Meh. He was a highly rated recruit out of Georgia and can do some good things with his legs. I don't think we'll be very successful against UF, but after that we have a lot of pretty manageable games in a row. Hopefully the position works itself out. 

53 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Meh. He was a highly rated recruit out of Georgia and can do some good things with his legs. I don't think we'll be very successful against UF, but after that we have a lot of pretty manageable games in a row. Hopefully the position works itself out. 

Were you rooting for Tate or perry

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Wait. Why are you so salty about his tweet? If we learned anything, our training staff is inept. 

I don't know how you all feel but at this point, I don't really care what Sua has to say. Reporters will run with it for a story but I just don't care about Sua anymore. I did when he was here, but he's not anymore.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I don't know how you all feel but at this point, I don't really care what Sua has to say. Reporters will run with it for a story but I just don't care about Sua anymore. I did when he was here, but he's not anymore.

Just because he doesn't play here anymore doesn't mean he's lying though. Like this is a serious issue. These are players lives we are talking about but I see some don't care that much about the player outside of the Football field witch Is sad IMO. Just like all those who want to jump on AB about his helmet. How many of you have had a concussion? Would you not want to play in a helmet you felt safe playing in? Tom Brady went the more professional route and just said he didn't like it, but I Bet if he pulled a AB people wouldn't be calling him out like they are AB. This is a dangerous sport and when a player is hurt they deserved to be taken care of by the league!