Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

MWil being SK and being the best town member was great

We had vig are one of our cover roles so we knew, but couldn’t ever do anything about it haha 

I won't dispute this but will also say that if town had just listened to me, we would have had you guys

I get how you slipped by when gopher blew it, but I can't believe town just gave up the next day and lazily voted Malf. We knew there was another scum! There was confirmed scum redirection happening. So crazy.

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Sigh no one would listen on Whicker. Over exuberance to lynch Malf again immediately is what gave it away to me 

Are you kidding me? I was begging to lynch Whicker on the day we killed gopher. Mwil briefly joined me and we could have flipped it but nobody else jumped on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I won't dispute this but will also say that if town had just listened to me, we would have had you guys

I get how you slipped by when gopher blew it, but I can't believe town just gave up the next day and lazily voted Malf. We knew there was another scum! There was confirmed scum redirection happening. So crazy.

Town was Josh and I. Josh wasn't reading, voted for Malf. I would have voted Whicker but had no one with me 

2 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

The Pinkertons were able to successfully dismantle the Van Der Linde gang, however, Dutch was able to escape into the night.

GAME OVER

CONGRATS TO THE PINKERTONS (@Malfatron, @Whicker, @wolfeyestrk, @Scoundrel/ @ForgeAND DUTCH (@MWil23ON YOUR VICTORY!

Thanks for the game Butters. It was a nice change to be scum. Definitely much more difficult than I remember haha

• Like 1