Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

I am the protector...well a version of one 

Orca, the way you’ve spelled your role out now for all of us here…

how do you actually protect? Ya know, what ability do ya have to keep them alive each night

Seems to me like you just get gifts you can use each night… awfully suspicious to claim “protector” when never once in the history of mafia has a “protector” had the role you’re claiming 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Orca, the way you’ve spelled your role out now for all of us here…

how do you actually protect? Ya know, what ability do ya have to keep them alive each night

Seems to me like you just get gifts you can use each night… awfully suspicious to claim “protector” when never once in the history of mafia has a “protector” had the role you’re claiming 

Talk to Daboyle. Its just a forced body guard with a reward modifier at its core 

28 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Talk to Daboyle. Its just a forced body guard with a reward modifier at its core 

So is your move actually a bodyguard move? Like if you were to be tracked or if John would be watched would you be seen? Or is it just like this static effect where as long as you live John can’t die. 

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

“I protect John every night” just seems like strange rhetoric for a Guardian Angel effect. I would personally go with “John can’t die as long as I live” or something. Maybe I’m thinking too much 

Not too familiar with all mafia mechanics but sounds like it’s a passive ability, doesn’t get a choice about how it’s used. 

That said, if he’s telling the truth, mafia targeted the same person twice in a row and orca just told them why it failed. That doesn’t sit right with me. 

9 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Story line wise, nothing Orca is saying makes sense 

I don’t agree with this. A big part of RDR2 is Arthur protecting and acting like a role model to John(and Jack). Although he’s not particularly nice about it. Reading through what Orca said again, I’m inclined to believe him for now. 

We have a lot of time to discuss this but jumping in wolf for now. 

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

I don’t agree with this. A big part of RDR2 is Arthur protecting and acting like a role model to John(and Jack). Although he’s not particularly nice about it. Reading through what Orca said again, I’m inclined to believe him for now. 

We have a lot of time to discuss this but jumping in wolf for now. 

Arthur hates John for the first half of the game for abandoning his wife and child   logically it makes way more sense for an Arthur protection role to be a protector of either jack or Dutch or even Sadie 

• Like 1

Wolf and Malf seem super scummy but Orca's role seems really crazy. Seems really OP whereas my role is both not complicated and has a restriction when it'd be fairly common for my ability to not have one. So I'm honestly leaning towards Orca and then if we're wrong we can move onto malf/wolf.

Lol by all means vote me if Orca flips town but I know what I got in my invest and that name is scum I won't be on really at all today but we can pick this up Monday, but orcas role makes no sense. I know what I can do and from what I'm hearing everyone else's roles are pretty straight doward too. I caught Orca with my invest and he's dancing in the wind trying to come up with some reason not to get voted out