Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

7 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Looking at up and searching for a gif of Russell Crowe from the movie, I thought of a Russell Crowe mafia wherein every role is a different character Crowe has played.

Now you’re just making me realize we’re complete degenerates. 

Not exactly the same but close lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Looking at up and searching for a gif of Russell Crowe from the movie, I thought of a Russell Crowe mafia wherein every role is a different character Crowe has played.

Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise Mafia? Samuel L Jackson Mafia? Nic Cage Mafia already happened 

46 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Did you just claim Ben Wade? A character from a different western, in a different medium? That's bold. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3:10_to_Yuma_(2007_film)

a lil slow on the pickup there pardner 

On 2/11/2023 at 10:06 AM, Dome said:

Few years ago, when they was under contract to Central, I seen a bunch of Pinks mow down 32 Apache women and children.

There was young ones running around, crying, screaming. No more than three years old. And those boys shot 'em all then pushed 'em into a ditch. Some of them was still crying.

But I guess the Pinks figured that Jesus wouldn't mind. Apparently Jesus don't like the Apache.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I have zero idea about anything regarding this theme making it basically impossible to Wade through character claims.

Orca is literally claiming the character in the image for the game.  How ******* dumb do you have to be to follow scum 2 days in row. 

Its not a Red Dead Redemption game if he is a cover role.  How stupid is everyone today, drinking heavy maybe?

RDR2_CompareEditions_Standard_1632x831.j

Wolf lock

I'll check back in after night to see how dumb everyone was 

It's Super Bowl time 

fly-eagles.gif

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

a lil slow on the pickup there pardner 

Everything about that movie “works” for me, and I usually hate modern westerns. Wade as a man uncertain about whether he wants to be purely evil or redeemed, Prince as the consummate loyal right hand henchman, and Crowe as a tortured family man yearning for his honor to be recognized as the “strong silent type”, yet not in body.

Last words before i pop one of my many beers

If orca isnt Arthur, real one shouldnt claim. No reason to unless it looks like orca is going to get off scot free

If wolf is lynched, serves him right for ruining my roleplay. Roleplaying as a 12 year old, no thanks.

Gophers vote makes little sense. Pick a side. You will be judged on it.

Either wolf or orca today, and there is 0 reason to pick anyone else.

• Like 1