Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

On 2/11/2023 at 10:09 PM, Dome said:

Bcb

On 2/11/2023 at 10:16 PM, The Orca said:

Bcb

On 2/11/2023 at 10:17 PM, wolfeyestrk said:

so . . .i survived the night and i have a name for final irrefutable proof im good i found colm o'driscoll, orca you got some explainin to do

On 2/11/2023 at 10:24 PM, The Orca said:

I ain't got **** to explain. Someone tried to hit me last night and I'm Arthur Morgan. So start explaining Wolf

On 2/11/2023 at 10:25 PM, Malfatron said:

And godspeed the protector.

You are mvp so far for sure

On 2/11/2023 at 10:26 PM, The Orca said:

I am the protector...well a version of one 

On 2/11/2023 at 10:30 PM, The Orca said:

I caught you both lmao. Town should be able to have two quick lynches if they are dumb and lynch me, either way i did my job. Protected Marston N1 and stopped a kill on myself N2

Mc Hammer GIF

On 2/11/2023 at 10:32 PM, The Orca said:

Racks is clear, protected Marston and then myself 

And then the story changed from there

Just gotta suss out who is legitly fooled by you or who is trying to sway things

Appealing to rackcs by clearing him later than your original posts. That gives rack a plus in the town axis in my eyes

Also, sorry that i wasnt gonna derp the whole game

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

And then the story changed from there

Just gotta suss out who is legitly fooled by you or who is trying to sway things

Appealing to rackcs by clearing him later than your original posts. That gives rack a plus in the town axis in my eyes

Also, sorry that i wasnt gonna derp the whole game

Don't care. I posted before night about trusting Racks. Don't need to appeal to him or anyone. They will do what they want and I will get to make fun of and trash any town that lynch me...all while proving Wolf is scum and you by association. Its literally a win win win for me 

Okay, so essentially, we have:

1. Orca who has claimed to be the Cover character protagonist and who has gone completely Un-CC'd.

2. Orca who has claimed to have been attempted to have been hit. @The Orca can you explain how you know this?

3. Orca who has claimed a variation ability contingent upon another player who he doesn't know who that is being alive

...and Wolf:

1. Who made a scummy D1 claim to live

2. Who is likely on the chopping block coming out with a claim on Orca, but he did also apparently successfully identify Malf's character.

3. I still would like an explanation on how he was able to get a result N1

So, here's how I see it:

A. Wolf could be a scum character cop who is willing to sacrifice himself to get rid of a Town power.

B. Wolf could be a scum character cop who is willing to sacrifice Orca, another scum, for a bus and yet perhaps Orca is a GF variant who can't be voted out

C. Wolf could be a town character cop and Orca is lying

What else am I missing?

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. Orca who has claimed to be the Cover character protagonist and who has gone completely Un-CC'd.

2. Orca who has claimed to have been attempted to have been hit. @The Orca can you explain how you know this?

3. Orca who has claimed a variation ability contingent upon another player who he doesn't know who that is being alive

...and Wolf:

2. Who is likely on the chopping block coming out with a claim on Orca, but he did also apparently successfully identify Malf's character.

So, here's how I see it:

A. Wolf could be a scum character cop who is willing to sacrifice himself to get rid of a Town power.

B. Wolf could be a scum character cop who is willing to sacrifice Orca, another scum, for a bus and yet perhaps Orca is a GF variant who can't be voted out

What else am I missing?

I think that's about the gist of it. I think it very likely that if it is wolf, that he and Malf are in on it together which is another thing that sways me towards the wolf side because I think Malf has been extra scummy but that's just my own personal feelings on the matter.

It really just comes down to Orca's claim just being way too convoluted and OP. Otherwise I'd be pretty much all in on it being wolf/Malf just based on behavior. 

• Like 2

So uhhhhhh I really need to sleep some more. But is it possible Orca is Arthur but 3rd party? I could definitely see how the main character who can do whatever he wants in game is like a survivor? In a way he’s totally separate from everything. 

going back to sleep 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So uhhhhhh I really need to sleep some more. But is it possible Orca is Arthur but 3rd party? I could definitely see how the main character who can do whatever he wants in game is like a survivor? In a way he’s totally separate from everything. 

going back to sleep 

I reckon I don’t see how wolf‘s results fit into the conversation then 

and if orca ends up being 3rd party Arthur, we know Wolf was lying when he claimed him to be O’Driscoll 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Last words before i pop one of my many beers

If orca isnt Arthur, real one shouldnt claim. No reason to unless it looks like orca is going to get off scot free

If wolf is lynched, serves him right for ruining my roleplay. Roleplaying as a 12 year old, no thanks.

Gophers vote makes little sense. Pick a side. You will be judged on it.

Either wolf or orca today, and there is 0 reason to pick anyone else.

What are the side. I’m currently read up like 0

36 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think that's about the gist of it. I think it very likely that if it is wolf, that he and Malf are in on it together which is another thing that sways me towards the wolf side because I think Malf has been extra scummy but that's just my own personal feelings on the matter.

It really just comes down to Orca's claim just being way too convoluted and OP. Otherwise I'd be pretty much all in on it being wolf/Malf just based on behavior. 

Yeah, I'm still also trying to reconcile the N1 AND N2 no kills too...especially coupled with his claim on being a hit attempt, which I actually DO believe.

I think I take the most issue with his subsequent role claim but I also take major issue with Wolf's N1 claim on Malf after a hint that left him alive and pushed the vote to Forge 1.0.

13 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What are the side. I’m currently read up like 0

Wolf vs Orca

Wolf says orca is O’Driscoll, and he caught him overnight 

Orca says he’s our main man Arthur, but not much about his abilities or the way he’s talking sounds like Arthur

but if he ain’t Arthur, then where is Arthur? Maybe tied up somewhere? Maybe lying low, not falling for this ruse by O’Driscoll?

or maybe Orca is Arthur?  But his abilities and whatnot are so complicated compared to seemingly everyone else’s roles, it don’t make much sense  

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

...and Wolf:

So, here's how I see it:

What else am I missing?

2. I was told by the host I survived a kill attempt, however it caused blank to happen which means blank 

Blank and blank are not worth revealing to mafia at this time 

3. In time it will make more sense i can guarantee...probably more questions, but to this a better understanding 

Id say you missed D- I was framed, but this seems less likley with how little Wolf has participated and how much Malf has pushed/covered for Wolf. They seem completely connected in the whole thing meaning a frame outside of 1 of them being involved is unlikely imo which leads to

E- Wolf could just be making stuff up and is mafia with Malf. Probably role cop like he originally said and Malf switched him to being character cop to create a fake invest after giving Malf apparent credit for being a kid lol(Jack probably a fake claim)

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

2. I was told by the host I survived a kill attempt, however it caused blank to happen which means blank 

Blank and blank are not worth revealing to mafia at this time 

Got it. Yeah sorry I wasn't asking for some specifics on that end, just trying to hash it out.

3. In time it will make more sense i can guarantee...probably more questions, but to this a better understanding 

Id say you missed D- I was framed, but this seems less likley with how little Wolf has participated and how much Malf has pushed/covered for Wolf. They seem completely connected in the whole thing meaning a frame outside of 1 of them being involved is unlikely imo which leads to

A framer would be a very interesting wrinkle, but as of now, we don't have the basis to say it...but you're right, worth mentioning as a potentially viable explanation/option.

E- Wolf could just be making stuff up and is mafia with Malf. Probably role cop like he originally said and Malf switched him to being character cop to create a fake invest after giving Malf apparent credit for being a kid lol(Jack probably a fake claim)

I would put E more or less in the first A category, which admittedly would be a PoE with Malf as well. Viable option.

I'm going to rethink this and maybe change my vote a few times.

• Like 1