Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

13 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

2 role blocks seems OP.

I am a 2 shot role blocker.

Saturday night I blocked Malf (not sure of what day that was)

Monday night I blocked Wolfey (Also not sure of what day that was)

Now I’m just waiting out the clock.

Were you successful both times?  Checking to make sure one of you isn't bastard 

On 2/10/2023 at 10:02 PM, Daboyle said:

Vote Count:

5 - Forge (Dome, JoshstraDaymus, Scoundrel, Malfatron, wolfeyestrk)
3 - wolfeyestrk (MWil23, bcb1213, gopherwrestler)
3 - No Lynch (TheKillerNacho, Llamalover, Whicker)
2 - bcb1213 (The Orca, Pickle Rick)
1 - gopherwrestler (rackcs)
1 - Dome (Forge)
1 - rackcs (skywindO2)

@Forge will be the lynch.

Moves due by 10:30pm ET.

Forge was innocent, so I stand by my no lynch vote. I'd rather miss a scum than lynch a town. Scoundrel (replaced later by Forge) voted against town, along with Malf (who I think the consensus is that he's scum), Wolf (Scum), Dome, and Josh. Mwil, bcb, and gopher voted against scum, so that passes.

On 2/11/2023 at 10:05 PM, Daboyle said:

Vote Count:

3 - TheKillerNacho (Dome, Whicker, Malfatron)
3 - wolfeyestrk (Forge, Pickle Rick, MWil23)
2 - Malfatron (gopherwrestler, TheKillerNacho)
2 - bcb1213 (The Orca, bcb1213)
2 - Dome (skywindO2, Llamalover)
1 - rackcs (bcb1213)
1 - gopherwrestler ()
1 - Pickle Rick (wolfeyestrk)

No Vote Yet: @rackcs, @JoshstraDaymus

WE WILL BEGIN A 15 MINUTE OVERTIME 

PLEASE VOTE EITHER THEKILLERNACHO OR WOLFEYESTRK

VOTES DUE BY 10:20PM

These were the votes before the overtime, with Forge, Pickle, and Mwil voting scum again, joined by Orca in OT. Bcb, Rack, and I swung the vote against Nacho. 

On 2/13/2023 at 10:02 PM, Daboyle said:

Vote Count:

9 - The Orca (wolfeyestrk, bcb1213, Malfatron, Dome, skywindO2, JoshstraDaymus, MWil23, Whicker, rackcs)
3 - wolfeyestrk (The Orca, [Pickle Rick], Llamalover)
1 - skywindO2 (Forge)
1 - Malfatron (gopherwrestler)

@The Orca will be the lynch.

Just about everyone and their mother voted Orca, save Orca, pickle and I. Gopher voted against Malf and Forge against Sky as the outliers, good for gopher, not great for Forge

14 hours ago, Daboyle said:

Vote Count:

7 - Malfatron (rackcs, Pickle Rick, gopherwrestler, Forge, bcb1213, Whicker, Dome)
1 - gopherwrestler (MWil23)
1 - Whicker (Malfatron)

No Vote Yet:  @JoshstraDaymus, @Llamalover

@Malfatron will be the lynch.

Everyone went for Malf, save Mwil and Malf. Given Mwil's alright streak so far, I could give the benefit of the doubt. 

(as a side-note, I spent a good bit of my Valentine's driving to spend the day with that special someone, but remembered the game later that night and put my move in towards the end of the night moves phase)

I had my misgivings against Scoundrel even before being replaced by Forge, so I'm leaning that way for now. But Josh doesn't have a great track record either and has mostly flown under the radar. Whicker is about neutral as far as I can see? This is all just based off of the votes so far though. 

• Like 1

Ok well I think we can say with almost 100% certainty that one of Forge/Josh is lying. Neither claims to have blocked llama which means if there were 4 starting scum that he is probably the 4th.

Based solely on character, I'd leaning towards Forge because from what bcb posted and my memory, Rains Fall was not super allied with Dutch. Javier is certainly just from a character perspective a more important member of the gang and more closely allied with Dutch.

From a moves perspective Josh's moves are a little bit sus to me. He just happened to have only blocked two scum? It's pretty convenient since the only people who could confirm it are dead and/or scum. We know Forge blocked Pickle. I could unfortunately see that coming from town or scum Forge. @Forge have you asked if Scoundrel did a night 1 move? 

From another perspective, I think it could make sense for Josh and llama to both be town and x-shot roleblock/redirect. Those two moves go pretty hand-in-hand. Then doctor and bodyguard, which go together were odd/even. I'm the odd night watcher (@MWil23) and there was an even night tracker. So that kind of leans me in a Forge direction on the guilty as well.

Thoughts on all of this?

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Ok well I think we can say with almost 100% certainty that one of Forge/Josh is lying. Neither claims to have blocked llama which means if there were 4 starting scum that he is probably the 4th.

Based solely on character, I'd leaning towards Forge because from what bcb posted and my memory, Rains Fall was not super allied with Dutch. Javier is certainly just from a character perspective a more important member of the gang and more closely allied with Dutch.

From a moves perspective Josh's moves are a little bit sus to me. He just happened to have only blocked two scum? It's pretty convenient since the only people who could confirm it are dead and/or scum. We know Forge blocked Pickle. I could unfortunately see that coming from town or scum Forge. @Forge have you asked if Scoundrel did a night 1 move? 

From another perspective, I think it could make sense for Josh and llama to both be town and x-shot roleblock/redirect. Those two moves go pretty hand-in-hand. Then doctor and bodyguard, which go together were odd/even. I'm the odd night watcher (@MWil23) and there was an even night tracker. So that kind of leans me in a Forge direction on the guilty as well.

Thoughts on all of this?

Josh’s moves are a bit sus. My first impression was that it was kind of like (although different because not intentional) where you were wanting to see if scum would claim your move. 

I suppose now that I’m thinking it could be the opposite where scum were waiting for a good time to counterclaim someone who and perhaps get a mislynch here. 

I’m really trying to not base any thoughts off characters but Rains Fall is just bad. Which then maybe that makes me think it’s like a red herring of sorts from Butters because there’s still plenty of people (Mary Beth, Abigail, Molly O’Shea, Tilly) who are clearly part of the gang and don’t appear to be in the game. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Josh’s moves are a bit sus. My first impression was that it was kind of like (although different because not intentional) where you were wanting to see if scum would claim your move. 

I suppose now that I’m thinking it could be the opposite where scum were waiting for a good time to counterclaim someone who and perhaps get a mislynch here. 

I’m really trying to not base any thoughts off characters but Rains Fall is just bad. Which then maybe that makes me think it’s like a red herring of sorts from Butters because there’s still plenty of people (Mary Beth, Abigail, Molly O’Shea, Tilly) who are clearly part of the gang and don’t appear to be in the game. 

I was thinking similarly. But we only know of one Forge move as well which was on Pickle, a move I think would be justifiable as town or scum. I really feel fairly torn between the two. I think as of right now I have a slight lean towards Forge but they both have some convenience in their claims.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And perhaps this is dumb but I do find the symmetry between roles as far as odd/even or x-shot thing kind of compelling in favor of Josh being town as well.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Also there’s gotta be 4 and it’s got to be Llama or else idk what happened there 

I'm biased but I might be leaning towards llama being innocent and whichever is the scum roleblocker is lying and targeted him for whatever reason. Perhaps role copped him earlier from wolf and wanted to make sure their hits landed tonight since getting two kills was important.

I just have a hard time believing in a game this size that there would be 4 scum and one of them is at least somewhat unkillable.

• Like 1