Former players sue NFL disability policy

incognito_man

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

and to think the league is changing rules for QB's to get hit less , yet they get paid way more in the process as the years progress. Something doesn't add up here in the nfl nowadays

Which position do you think is the most marketable?

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

is this a reference to something or should i be cringing hard lol

Reference to a car wreck HS Football collision and whether or not you should have a kid playing HS football. Point in fact, said collision isn’t as bad when you have a bunch of averaged size and speed guys as opposed to the league I coach in. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Reference to a car wreck HS Football collision and whether or not you should have a kid playing HS football. Point in fact, said collision isn’t as bad when you have a bunch of averaged size and speed guys as opposed to the league I coach in. 

the 2nd law of thermodynamics is that the entropy of the universe is always increasing and it was discovered by Carnot, FYI

• Like 1

Football did more for these guys than they would have ever had. They made money we can only dream. I’ll never feel bad for these guys. They signed up and knew the risk. For every guy that complains you’ll have a Rodney Harrison being thankful. Football giveth and football taketh. I have a client who was a crane operator for 40+ years. Knee, back and whole body is destroyed. But has a sick pension and crib. we all have choices. It’s bs that they cry about it. I’m sure they cried when they were getting their checks. Bet guys in 3rd world countries would laugh at guys crying about this. There’s real struggle in the world. America has become the worst. 

lightweight baby lives with great pain. His only regret is that he didn’t lift heavier. Bodybuilding gave him so much.. Some people will work at McDonald’s or being janitors their whole lives.. We all make our choices!!! Sue yourself for allowing yourself to play in the NFL. They didn’t put a gun to your head. Bunch of leeeches. 

47 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Football did more for these guys than they would have ever had. They made money we can only dream. I’ll never feel bad for these guys. They signed up and knew the risk. For every guy that complains you’ll have a Rodney Harrison being thankful. Football giveth and football taketh. I have a client who was a crane operator for 40+ years. Knee, back and whole body is destroyed. But has a sick pension and crib. we all have choices. It’s bs that they cry about it. I’m sure they cried when they were getting their checks. Bet guys in 3rd world countries would laugh at guys crying about this. There’s real struggle in the world. America has become the worst. 

lightweight baby lives with great pain. His only regret is that he didn’t lift heavier. Bodybuilding gave him so much.. Some people will work at McDonald’s or being janitors their whole lives.. We all make our choices!!! Sue yourself for allowing yourself to play in the NFL. They didn’t put a gun to your head. Bunch of leeeches. 

America at his best...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Corporate simp

18 hours ago, El Ramster said:

You are the worst.

On 2/10/2023 at 1:35 PM, incognito_man said:

If I was rich, I'd buy an MLS team over an NFL team.

If you were rich enough to buy a NFL team, you could almost certainly afford both.

On 2/11/2023 at 9:14 AM, seminoles1 said:

My brother and sister-in-law won't let my nephew play football. He plays soccer, hockey, basketball, and baseball, but no football.

Is hockey any safer than football?