The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

8 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

so much doomer mentality in this forum right now you'd think the eagles just went 4-13.

Not doom and gloom, but lots of uncertainty. We all lived through the exodus of the coaching staff and roster after the Superbowl. It changes the make up to the team.  It's not a 20 year old wound. Hell, for many it's still a topic of heated debate 

35 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

so much doomer mentality in this forum right now you'd think the eagles just went 4-13.

What we finished has nothing to do with next season.  It’s understandable, people are upset and it’s hard to find a silver lining.  Especially with all the pending holes on defense, again.  

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

NFL everytime: Banning things > letting teams try to counter or do it themselves 

get good

The rule change that actually shocked me the NFL let go through a number of years ago, removing the force out on catches.

41 minutes ago, downundermike said:

If anyone does not have an Athletic subscription, I can provide snippets to specific questions.

FA ranks.

1.  CGJG

2. Bradberry

3. Hargrave

4. Epps

5. Seumalo

6. Edwards

7. Sanders

8. Graham

9. Dillard

10. Cox

11. Minshew

Poor Minshew went from a top back up/fringe starter to barely getting an honorary mention just because he didn't fit the scheme lol

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He was so disappointing this year. 

Wonder what they’ll do for a backup 

He will end up in Indy this year I think. The scheme and roster fits a mobile thinking QB who can take deep shots when you try to cheat the run. That's the opposite of what minshew is lol a Mariota type would be a great backup