The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Jacoby Brissett would probably be my go to for a veteran backup, but they should look to add a younger developmental QB who isnt Ian Book. Mid round QB

Like Jacoby.

Wonder when Hendon Hooker goes, being the QB factory I wouldn’t put it past them to take one. Need to look at those middle group more.

9 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Jacoby Brissett would probably be my go to for a veteran backup, but they should look to add a younger developmental QB who isnt Ian Book. Mid round QB

Would be interested in that UCLA kid if he’s going late enough. 

Im thinking more and more we're going to have to bite the bullet and just hope Nakobe Dean and Milton Williams/Jordan Davis can fill in nicely. If we can resign CGJ and then draft Porter Jr and Brian Branch to replace Bradberry and Epps, then we got a very young and talented Defense from the front 7 to the secondary. Throughout the year I have been saying we should double dip on Dline but now im starting to think double dipping on the Secondary in the draft.

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Like Jacoby.

Wonder when Hendon Hooker goes, being the QB factory I wouldn’t put it past them to take one. Need to look at those middle group more.

If he declares for the draft, Cameron Ward from Washington State is a prospect to keep an eye on. Think he'd be a great backup to Hurts with the potential to be flipped, ala the QB factory, after a few seasons of learning on the job. Ward would probably still be on the board in R3.

54 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

If he declares for the draft, Cameron Ward from Washington State is a prospect to keep an eye on. Think he'd be a great backup to Hurts with the potential to be flipped, ala the QB factory, after a few seasons of learning on the job. Ward would probably still be on the board in R3.

You have me at Washington State