The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

So basically all the complaints are thing are a bit cramped? Sure fine.

I mean I would expect the best of the best if I were in the NFL. The flying coach thing is a bit ridiculous. I would want my guys to be as comfortable as possibly knowing how grueling the season can be. Goes for health and gym equipment too. NFL owners are billionaires. Their product is literally the players. I’d do my damndest to take care of them. No expense spared. 

29 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I mean I would expect the best of the best if I were in the NFL. The flying coach thing is a bit ridiculous. I would want my guys to be as comfortable as possibly knowing how grueling the season can be. Goes for health and gym equipment too. NFL owners are billionaires. Their product is literally the players. I’d do my damndest to take care of them. No expense spared. 

Yeah getting guys better travel accommodations would be up there as easy go to things. I’m the same size as as a lot of those guys and flying sucks. Would suck being a a couple inches taller like Mailata and deal with cramming in.

That was the one thing on the list aside from free childcare on game day where I where I was like “cmon Jeffrey”.

16 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah getting guys better travel accommodations would be up there as easy go to things. I’m the same size as as a lot of those guys and flying sucks. Would suck being a a couple inches taller like Mailata and deal with cramming in.

That was the one thing on the list aside from free childcare on game day where I where I was like “cmon Jeffrey”.

Think you can fill in at RG for us?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Kilty, you're a bigger dude aren't you?

Yep, though down from what I used to play at back in the day. Still could afford to lose like 25 pounds, but frame wise I look fairly skinny at like 250-260.

19 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

That arm length terrifies me.

Yeah thats a big factor for me as well. 2 inches shorter than Aaron Donald and Ed Oliver. I get he could be a really good player but I just dont want to take the chance on him so high in the draft. We already have Jordan Davis who cant play on 3rd down, why draft Kancey who cant play on 1st down.

• Like 1