The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

He's more negative then most but he's never made it personal and he's not being a **** and telling people to leave because he thought they misread what he posted.

My man brought up the forum health/status in the first place. I replied. Don't get so butt hurt. Let's move on.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

My man brought up the forum health/status in the first place. I replied. Don't get so butt hurt. Let's move on.

I'm not butt hurt at all - the comment was unnecessary. The new folks have different viewpoints then most of us and that's fine, it makes for a much more engaging/interesting community here - we don't need to be running anyone off the forum at this point or suggesting they leave. 

• Like 2

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Says the guy who was crying about “doomsday scenarios” not in here but Twitter or something to that effect.  I asked you about it and you got butt hurt.  People are allowed to have their own opinions in here or on Twitter.  I don’t see the doomsday stuff in here or Twitter.  Maybe you really meant MySpace, or AOL?   

But yeah.  Let’s move on.   

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I get your point, but we can get OL depth in round 2 or 3 if it feels that necessary. Also I trust Stout to develop the guys we have in house. Driscoll is a solid backup OL and I know that the Eagles like Opeta.

Skoronski is a good prospect. It just isn't where I would go.

Driscoll is very meh... I don't trust him at all and think he's a fringe NFL player. They really lack depth up front at the moment and they are getting older. I see your point about round 2 / 3 (Cody Mauch SCREAMS Howie) but Skoronski is a can't miss prospect at a really important position. Can't wait to see what we do but of course we are probably speaking way too early with FA not happening yet

1 minute ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Says the guy who was crying about “doomsday scenarios” not in here but Twitter or something to that effect.  I asked you about it and you got butt hurt.  People are allowed to have their own opinions in here or on Twitter.  I don’t see the doomsday stuff in here or Twitter.  Maybe you really meant MySpace, or AOL?   

But yeah.  Let’s move on.   

Google philadelphia eagles and let me know what kind of articles or tweets you see and tell me they aren't mostly sky is falling type. I think I'm allowed to post things I see elsewhere right?

10 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

You're right. Your positivity and encouragement has really shined and promoted unison for years now. 

Het at least I'm not alone anymore and the sub-forum has been better for it. 

Maybe in a few years we will get another 5 new posters that don't think every decision our Eagles make is the right or best decision. 

• Like 2

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

Het at least I'm not alone anymore and the sub-forum has been better for it. 

Maybe in a few years we will get another 5 new posters that don't think every decision our Eagles make is the right or best decision. 

I'm critical of a lot of the Eagles moves and decisions.

15 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

You're right. Your positivity and encouragement has really shined and promoted unison for years now. 

Why does everything have to be 100% rah rah Eagles all the time ??

The team is not perfect.  The GM is not perfect.

This is a discussion forum, and I am pretty sure it's intention is for us to have those discussions.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I'm not butt hurt at all - the comment was unnecessary. The new folks have different viewpoints then most of us and that's fine, it makes for a much more engaging/interesting community here - we don't need to be running anyone off the forum at this point or suggesting they leave. 

Posting different viewpoints is certainly encouraged and welcome. But insinuating that my posts are the reason why the forum is dying? Sorry not gonna let that one go.

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Google philadelphia eagles and let me know what kind of articles or tweets you see and tell me they aren't mostly sky is falling type. I think I'm allowed to post things I see elsewhere right?

Not 1 sky is falling article

Open photo

Edited by downundermike

Just now, downundermike said:

Why does everything have to be 100% rah rah Eagles all the time ??

The team is not perfect.  The GM is not perfect.

This is a discussion forum, and I am pretty sure it's intention is for us to have those discussions.

I've been very critical of the Eagles over the years. It isn't 100% Eagles rah rah country. Idk how you've  come up with that sentiment after being here for approximately, what, a month?