The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Kilty is going to love us when he logs on. 

Terrible time to go to the movies

eh, ima chalk it up to growing pains going forward unless it crosses a real line.

Just everyone give a beat before they post a shot or take something in a heated way. 
So far most of these spats have seemed somewhat dumb reading through them after they happen. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kiltman said:

eh, ima chalk it up to growing pains going forward 

Just everyone give a beat before they post a shot or take something in a heated way. 
So far most of these spats have seemed somewhat dumb reading through them after they happen. 

Need to bring back some of the old cute animal spams to cut through this middle school book club tension.

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

My phone is hard enough to make a basic post on, let alone link something. You didn't see the popular tweet going around listing all of the defensive players we could lose in a negative connotation? Or see others saying RIP Eagles? Or us facing key losses in fre agency? All of the losing Slay stuff?

I’ve seen plenty of tweets from people saying RIP Eagles or the Eagles downfall …. That’s opposing fans hatred.  Not Philly fans.  Who cares what those people think.  Philly fans haven’t been acting like it’s the end of the world.  Not from where I sit.  We have two rival teams franchising RB’s after overpaying their QB’s.  From where I sit, we’re in good shape.  I just don’t expect 14-3 again.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

eh, ima chalk it up to growing pains going forward unless it crosses a real line.

Phire would’ve intervened sooner 

Edited by oland11

That was a fun few pages to get a feel for the place.

Does anyone think we actually make two selections in the 1st? The more mocks I do the more I am trading down. Mainly only trading down from 10 if Gonzalez & Witherspoon are gone. Also good value in the 2nd it seems. I wouldn’t be shocked to pick at like 15 & 35 and recoup a lot of picks we lost in the middle rounds. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texas Eagle said:

That was a fun few pages to get a feel for the place.

Does anyone think we actually make two selections in the 1st? The more mocks I do the more I am trading down. Mainly only trading down from 10 if Gonzalez & Witherspoon are gone. Also good value in the 2nd it seems. I wouldn’t be shocked to pick at like 15 & 35 and recoup a lot of picks we lost in the middle rounds. 

You could potentially trade out of 10 and still land a good CB like Deonte Banks, Joey Porter Jr, or Cam Smith.

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You could potentially trade out of 10 and still land a good CB like Deonte Banks, Joey Porter Jr, or Cam Smith.

That’s who I end up targeting (Cam Smith a bit later than the other two). Or also like Van Ness and then drafting someone like Forbes at 30.