Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

Just some rambling in admiration of the work of RNGesus this week. (Not complaining. I just love it.)

Me: "I'm gonna set my run chance to 70, go run-heavy and try to control the ball while limiting mistakes."

My offense through the first five drives: *15 pass attempts, 10 rushes, 2 scrambles*

Me: "Alright. Well, we got the ball back with 5 minutes left before halftime, down by 3. Let's go score some points."

My offense during the final drive before halftime, which ended the half: *0 pass attempts, 10 rushes, 1 scramble*

Me: "... oh."

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

While I'm still hopingto find time to post the games no later than tomorrow, There's a chance I won't be able to post games until Tuesday. If that happens, I'll be moving back the next week a day.

soo

I'm just going to move the season back by 3 days ... week 5 is now wednesday, week 6 is saturday, etc. ill update the OP once i post week 5. sorry guys, behind on a lot of stuff... originallly i didnt want to expand the season but i just dont see how im giong to find the time to scrunch the next 2 weeks together over 3 days

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

soo

I'm just going to move the season back by 3 days ... week 5 is now wednesday, week 6 is saturday, etc. ill update the OP once i post week 5. sorry guys, behind on a lot of stuff... originallly i didnt want to expand the season but i just dont see how im giong to find the time to scrunch the next 2 weeks together over 3 days

It's all good Nacho.