Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

I could potentially continue trading tags. Just start from scratch with a lot of earlier picks. But I might not be sure until late tonight tbh

how many? I'd pay more than what the going rate seems to be lol

edit: if I can get my hands on a bunch 

Edited by Tk3

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

Is this the most tags anyone has ever had? Is it game-breaking? Just curious.

I can't answer the first.

As for the second: it's all relative. If an owner is accumulating tags by trading away all of their draft capital, then using those tags on mediocre players who don't perform well in the sim: that would be an issue for that owner.

At the same time, if an owner is trading away all of their tags for draft picks, then using those picks on mediocre players who don't perform well in the sim, that would also be an issue for that owner.

• Like 1

I'm so far behind in this trade thread.. but wow TL has done some stuff!

I can confidently say that nobody has ever had and used 32 tags before (plus the #1 pick which for all intents and purposes makes it 35 tags)

Is it game-breaking? I think not. He's also traded away draft resources so we'll see how quickly he rounds out his roster compared to others. I think he did a great job building a keeper squad, but there's still more work to be done

And this set of moves will make things challenging for him in the next 2 seasons. I'm interested to see how it all works out

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Glen said:

Equates to the Rams of last year.. did it seem like a good idea at the time? Yeah of course, they won it all… Will fans be happy in 2-3 years when they still are out draft picks because of it? Time will tell 

I don’t know if he is spending those tags on chip worthy players to be honest. But what do I know? Lol 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don’t know if he is spending those tags on chip worthy players to be honest. But what do I know? Lol 

It boils down to OLine theory, I guess. If a person believes that OLinemen don't make a big impact in the sim, they'd hate my approach. 

I was prepared to take Bakhtiari at 2.16 and Bitonio at 3.7, so spending those picks on the tags to keep them (with a few 10ths) is fine for me.