Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

55 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I've been debating taking Pratt and Jenkins since the 6th round. Only delayed on Pratt because I went Singleton first and Elliss was my backup choice but now that he is gone it was time to make the pick. Jenkins I passed on for a couple other guards but now he's good OL depth if Tomlinson or McGovern **** the bed.

The draft is a wildly unpredictable thing. La'el going this late is another example of that. You just never know.

Just now, Kingram said:

I dont know... Was this NSFL season his last eligible? I can edit the pick if so, I PMed Nacho asking but he hadnt responded

It's typically they get one more NSFL season after they retire. So if they retired before last season than last season would be his finally year of eligibility.

I don't remember when he retired

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

It's typically they get one more NSFL season after they retire. So if they retired before last season than last season would be his finally year of eligibility.

I don't remember when he retired

Last May, I will repick

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I was under the impression that Nacho wanted us to avoid messing with the comp picks. (If not, I'll happily move an upcoming pick for a future 10th.)

You're free to move them, just expect a nerf of your best players. 

• Like 1