Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

7 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Taking 3 PS kickers when you could have filled out your coaching staff is certainly a decision that was made. 

Meh. My roster is almost done and I have two 11th round picks.

I won more games last year with Jeff Fisher than I did with Bill Belichick. I'm skeptical of the impact that coaches have in the sim.

But I'm not skeptical at all of the impact that kickers have.

@Tk3 @Daboyle @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @JoshstraDaymus

@Scoundrel @RTTRUTH @Glen @bcb1213 @LAOJoe

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Pickle Rick @swoosh @Scalamania  @Kingram

@EaglesPeteC @The Orca @RandyMossIsBoss @SirA1 @El Ramster

Rounds 16 and beyond have been added to the draft thread.

Unless I made some sort of mistake (please double check your rosters to make sure all the players you drafted are there and that I gave you the correct number of picks!), there are more teams requiring extra rounds this season than normal, so I stretched how I modify timeslots in the final round to the final two rounds this time - so please note that your pick(s) will not necessarily be at the same time on Thursday the 23rd and Friday the 24th.

Conversely, @TL-TwoWinsAway achieved a feat I think only achieved once prior in league history - having too many picks prior to Round 16 to fill his remaining spots on his squad. Thus, as it stands now, his Round 15 pick has been converted to a "SELECT ONE" designation despite not technically being in a compensatory round.

Any questions/errors please let me know asap.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Conversely, @TL-TwoWinsAway achieved a feat I think only achieved once prior in league history - having too many picks prior to Round 16 to fill his remaining spots on his squad. Thus, as it stands now, his Round 15 pick has been converted to a "SELECT ONE" designation despite not technically being in a compensatory round.

Napoleon Dynamite Whatever GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment ...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Mad Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Searchlight Pictures

We all have our “bad” first date stories.

But one of my good stories was going to see that movie with a girl when I was in my early 20’s.

I had really no idea what to expect. But when it got to the dance, I damn near peed myself laughing. Still one of the best set ups ever. We both had a good time and it was just a quality outing.

If anyone has not seen Little Miss Sunshine, I suggest you check that out if you enjoyed Napoleon dynamite. A movie that keeps you entertained until the punchline in a similar fashion.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

We all have our “bad” first date stories.

But one of my good stories was going to see that movie with a girl when I was in my early 20’s.

I had really no idea what to expect. But when it got to the dance, I damn near peed myself laughing. Still one of the best set ups ever. We both had a good time and it was just a quality outing.

If anyone has not seen Little Miss Sunshine, I suggest you check that out if you enjoyed Napoleon dynamite. A movie that keeps you entertained until the punchline in a similar fashion.

Absolutely true. Good call on that.

Didn't like ND on the first watch, but fell in love with it afterwards. Great movie.