Week 13 GameDay Thread: Texans (4-6) vs Titans (7-4)

KingTitan

Division games always prove to be tight.  And some really crazy outlier type plays. Some bad calls. But it's become the norm for us. 

It's nerve wrecking but it is stacking the wins. 

Offense still inconsistent.  Defense should have made more plays to make it a bigger victory. All good though. 

For those looking for legit/legal streaming options for the Titans(that are in areas that get the Titans games), I think youtube TV might be the best. It's on the expensive side($38ish a month after tax), however there's pretty much no delay and I didn't have the first buffer while watching the game today.

CBS has a streaming service that works for games on CBS, however it's about 2 plays behind live and if the game is on Fox or ESPN you're obviously out of luck. It is however cheaper ($6ish for the cheapest option). It also had the occasional buffer for me, but not enough that I'd complain.

Again though you have to be in an area that is actually showing the Titans games for this to matter.

24 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

8-4. All that matters.

Though I do wonder how many 8-4 teams in NFL history have negative point differentials.

We'll likely end just inside the positive if we stay on pace. Read someone on twitter compare this team to the 07 team, at least in regards to results. Wins games, but generally very ugly.

8 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I can envision it now....

"NFL Films presents the story of the 2018 Super Bowl Champions. 2017 Tennessee Titans-"It Wasn't Pretty".

???? they won’t even put it out it’ll go straight to VHS ain’t no highlights on offense ??

Archived