Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

3 of the 15 didn't vote. 

Malf out of teh country 

Bcb claiming site issues (probably a lie)

Racks claiming a project 

On and on....

Those annoy me when its like every game 

Where was Malf? Is he sleeping 

Bcb wasn't worried. Yeah, he had gotten into a... minor... scuffle with some old man at a restaurant and maybe he had shown his true deranged personality, but he was a Salamanca. His family was powerful and practically invincible in the court system. They'd get him out soon enough.

Until one day... he was cuffed and taken to court. No big deal... just normal routine. Until he heard the judge. “Tuco Salamanca, you have shown nothing to make me believe that you deserve your freedom. I believe you are nothing but a deranged, psychotic man with no place in society.” The judge banged his gavel, and Bcb was taken away for good.

@bcb1213 has been put behind bars! He was Tuco Salamanca [Jack-of-all-trades] (aligned with the Cartel)

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

Bcb wasn't worried. Yeah, he had gotten into a... minor... scuffle with some old man at a restaurant and maybe he had shown his true deranged personality, but he was a Salamanca. His family was powerful and practically invincible in the court system. They'd get him out soon enough.

Until one day... he was cuffed and taken to court. No big deal... just normal routine. Until he heard the judge. “Tuco Salamanca, you have shown nothing to make me believe that you deserve your freedom. I believe you are nothing but a deranged, psychotic man with no place in society.” The judge banged his gavel, and Bcb was taken away for good.

@bcb1213 has been put behind bars! He was Tuco Salamanca [Jack-of-all-trades] (aligned with the Cartel)

Well that's a bad look for me.