Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

Touch Mafia Bingo:

Barely post D1, contemplate not voting at all whatsoever unless forced to by host

Start of D2, start with a fake congenial good morning, unless you're extremely irritated with a ridiculous attempt at a play or claim, likely from me

D2-D4, generally be a null tell with hopes that you can be equally read as Town/Scum

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Touch Mafia Bingo:

Barely post D1, contemplate not voting at all whatsoever unless forced to by host

Start of D2, start with a fake congenial good morning, unless you're extremely irritated with a ridiculous attempt at a play or claim, likely from me

D2-D4, generally be a null tell with hopes that you can be equally read as Town/Scum

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

skywind would then expound on the gif he posted or if he just did it for humor.

Better Call Saul Relax GIF

If Tuco dying isn't cause for a Tuco gif, I don't know what is. 

The other gif was from this video because I'm still half choosing to believe this is an M:TG game and so is @Scoundrel I think? 

11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Explain? 

11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

And not the trap itself but your thoughts behind the trap?

Mwil avoiding this....why? 

I need him to explain what trap he though he was setting being like the 3rd or 4th to "do so" 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil avoiding this....why? 

I need him to explain what trap he though he was setting being like the 3rd or 4th to "do so" 

Pretty simple. I actually answered it last page and perhaps you missed it:

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

It’s pretty simple guys, the OP writeup clearly shows the mafia goon in green and Ernesto for HHM in Red inverted. He even posted the win con.

So in all reality, TK3 and Rack stating that a third party even would make that mistake is fascinating to me. I was trying to flush out someone who liked the bcb writeup or see if skywind would then expound on the gif he posted or if he just did it for humor.

Regardless, so what you will.

Per the bolded/italicized/underlined.

Skywind responded to me. Forge liked the post on the writeup, so I figured I'd float something to gauge a few things to see if I could get a few bites.