2023 draft prospects 49ers have met with thread

49erurtaza

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Pretty toolsy, I’d prefer Zach Harrison if he’s there in the third.

Noticed he’s already 24. There are a lot of older players in this draft, I’m assuming this is due to the COVID year. I think I saw Byron Young is already 25 as well.

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Is Isaiah any relation to AnQuan?  We have several other prospects who have family with NFL experience in this draft...why not him?

As far as a I know, he is not...though I would have thought he was given that Isaiah started at Florida St (Anquan's alma mater). 

That said, Isaiah's dad was a fringe NFL player, Juran Bolden. He kicked around for a few years in the 90's between the NFL / CFL. 

7 hours ago, AustrianNiner said:

Meh.  Greatly prefer Fehoko if we are going edge in this range. Johnson has some giddy up, but I'm not sure his power translates at the next level and he's a 25 year old rookie,  I think. Given he's kind of undeveloped, that's not great 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Forge said:

Meh.  Greatly prefer Fehoko if we are going edge in this range. Johnson has some giddy up, but I'm not sure his power translates at the next level and he's a 25 year old rookie,  I think. Given he's kind of undeveloped, that's not great 

When you combine those two, I can agree with that (you're still an age-ist, though! 😝).

And I am a Polynesian-ist! 😁  Absolutely love the culture and people. The best I have ever been fed was by many of them (I was told I was too skinny and needed to eat more. Next thing I knew, there were 2 more steaks on my plate! 😋 Yes, I did eat it all!). 

Seriously, though: Fehoko would be an exciting pick and one that could go later and still give us something to work with.

• Like 1