2023 draft prospects 49ers have met with thread

49erurtaza

28 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

When you combine those two, I can agree with that (you're still an age-ist, though! 😝).

And I am a Polynesian-ist! 😁  Absolutely love the culture and people. The best I have ever been fed was by many of them (I was told I was too skinny and needed to eat more. Next thing I knew, there were 2 more steaks on my plate! 😋 Yes, I did eat it all!). 

Seriously, though: Fehoko would be an exciting pick and one that could go later and still give us something to work with.

I think the fact that we haven't signed a big end to kick inside on passing downs yet could point to us taking a guy like Fehoko in the 6th or 7th round. 

I'd still rather sign an edge rusher rather than draft one and with guys like Ngakoue, Floyd, Golden, Ingram, Houston, and Dupree available, I'd rather try to make one of these guys fit in our cap rather than taking a flyer on an edge rusher I don't love. 

33 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I think the fact that we haven't signed a big end to kick inside on passing downs yet could point to us taking a guy like Fehoko in the 6th or 7th round. 

I'd still rather sign an edge rusher rather than draft one and with guys like Ngakoue, Floyd, Golden, Ingram, Houston, and Dupree available, I'd rather try to make one of these guys fit in our cap rather than taking a flyer on an edge rusher I don't love. 

I really like Zach Harrison to fill the void left by Charles Omenihu. I hope he’s there for one of our third round picks.

1 hour ago, Geek said:

We've been holding some workouts with the top kickers.

We're going to take Jake Moody in the 3rd aren't we.

In a few mock sims I did, I had Moody available in the backend in the 5th pretty regularly. I tend to go with Chad Ryland from Maryland in the 7th round. I've seen scouting reports suggest that his leg is much stronger than Moody's and has one of the smoothest swings and follow-throughs in the draft.