S Jordan Howden Minnesota

EDGE Yaya Diaby

TE Cameron Latu Alabama

EDGE DJ Johnson Oregon

OL Jake Witt Northern Michigan

EDGE BJ Thompson Stephen F Austin

OL Braeden Daniels Utah

DT Shakel Brown Troy

I like this a lot! Maybe it's largely the fact that they beat USC twice this year, but I really like a number of Utah's prospects. Daniels, Kincaid, Vele (who decided to return, darn it! Would have been my favorite WR in the draft, even over Mims), Phillips III and Hubert to name a few. 

Do I need to remind anyone why a Sooner fan would hate USC? Traitor coach and QB (also classless QB with those finger nails in the PAC-12 Championship game!) to my Sooners....BETRAYAL! 😤

It feels like we're doing a ton of work on late-round to UDFA TEs, which makes me feel like we're figuring out which TE we like if we miss out on LaPorta and also that we're going to have 2 to 3 rookie TEs on the 90-man roster. I can see us drafting a TE for the 53-man and also having a rookie TE on the practice squad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NinerNation21 said:

It feels like we're doing a ton of work on late-round to UDFA TEs, which makes me feel like we're figuring out which TE we like if we miss out on LaPorta and also that we're going to have 2 to 3 rookie TEs on the 90-man roster. I can see us drafting a TE for the 53-man and also having a rookie TE on the practice squad. 

We are bringing in a ton of late round talent in general. We haven't brought in a single player that I've looked at and thought that they were going to go before we are up on the clock. Maybe it doesn't mean anything and any interest they have in guys higher up the boards is being kept quiet, but right now it certainly feels like our intention is not really to move up the draft board much of move Lance for a pick. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

We are bringing in a ton of late round talent in general. We haven't brought in a single player that I've looked at and thought that they were going to go before we are up on the clock. Maybe it doesn't mean anything and any interest they have in guys higher up the boards is being kept quiet, but right now it certainly feels like our intention is not really to move up the draft board much of move Lance for a pick. 

I think we're definitely trying to figure out who will be our priority UDFAs and 7th-round picks for the practice squad. We're kind of drafting for like 1 or 2 immediate impact back-ups and then also drafting to fill out our practice squad with guys who will compete for spots next year. 

This is not going to be a sexy draft filled with "name" guys.