8. N. Smith

9. Richardson 

10. Murphy

11. Levis

12. Skoronski

13. Porter Jr

14. Banks

15. Johnson Jr

Something like that. Although - after Smith - I found it difficult to know where I would put the rest as there are are more obvious pros and cons to those players. Especially the other 2 QBs…

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Its truly horrifying. If any of you do this I'll have you banned.

Also the banana with the peel on, WTF. I thought Mahomes eating ketchup on steak was childish/immature but Levis putting Mayo in coffee and eating peels on Bananas is super weird/odd and literally disgusting. 

• Like 1

FINAL UPDATE:

1) Bryce Young

2) Anthony Richardson

3) CJ Stroud

4) Will Anderson Jr. 

5) Christian Gonzalez

6) Tyree Wilson

7) Jalen Carter

8 ) Lukas Van Ness

9) Paris Johnson

My favorite trade down targets:

1) Deonte Banks

2) Joey Porter Jr. 

3) Nolan Smith

4) Devon Witherspoon

5) Calijah Kancey

6) Dalton Kincaid

7) Michael Mayer

8 ) Peter Skoronskl

I'm fine with Skor in the teens, but if we pick a Guard at 7, the whole FO needs to be fired asap. 

TE is a bit of a luxury pick with our roster... but the TE's in the 1st this year are super good prospects. Austin Hooper is decent.. keyword, decent. If we traded down to like 19 and got a TE, not the worst situation in the world. If we pick a TE at 7 though, fire everyone asap. \

ALSO, if we pass on Carter, I don't think any of us can be too mad. We have no idea how his interviews went and what kind of vibes he gives off. 

Edited by BayRaider

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I like Van Ness a lot and think he's going way higher than people think. #7 to us, #10 to the Eagles, or #12 to the Texans. His absolute floor is #15 to the Packers imo.

I agree that LVN will be in play for us at 7 and you're right no chance he goes past 15.  

I have been saying for months that we should trade back and draft Porter or LVN. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree that LVN will be in play for us at 7 and you're right no chance he goes past 15.  

I have been saying for months that we should trade back and draft Porter or LVN. 

I wouldn't be shocked if Van Ness ends up the best EDGE of this class. I see a lot of Watt in him. People are sleeping on his tape because he plays inside a lot. It's like a lazy analysis. "Oh plays inside a lot, let me move onto to the next edge guy". He projects VERY well on the outside, and his tape on the outside is VERY good. 

Van Ness has the second highest ceiling for the EDGE class behind Tyree Wilson. And I think he has a way higher floor than Tyree Wilson. I would love to have Will Anderson and would be VERY happy if he falls to #7, but people have been overhyping him all draft season. He's not a Nick Bosa, he's not a Myles Garrett. He has the safest floor of this entire draft class possibly, and probably a Pro Bowl player in the NFL, but I don't view him as Bosa/Garrett/Watt potential superstar. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Van Ness ends up the best EDGE of this class. I see a lot of Watt in him. People are sleeping on his tape because he plays inside a lot. It's like a lazy analysis. "Oh plays inside a lot, let me move onto to the next edge guy". He projects VERY well on the outside, and his tape on the outside is VERY good. 

Van Ness has the second highest ceiling for the EDGE class behind Tyree Wilson. And I think he has a way higher floor than Tyree Wilson. I would love to have Will Anderson and would be VERY happy if he falls to #7, but people have been overhyping him all draft season. He's not a Nick Bosa, he's not a Myles Garrett. He has the safest floor of this entire draft class possibly, and probably a Pro Bowl player in the NFL, but I don't view him as Bosa/Garrett/Watt potential superstar. 

I agree that Anderson is the safest edge prospect in the class and he projects to be a very good pro but you're right in that he is not a elite Garrett/Bosa type prospect.  Possibly a tier below but he will most certainly not be in play at 7 for us barring something unforeseen.   

I also agree that many peoples analysis on LVN is lazy because he was moved all over the line and lined up inside quite a bit which stunted his statistical output.   He very well could have the most upside in this class of edge rushers.

What is your take on Derick Hall from Auburn?  I like his game a lot and I feel like many are sleeping on him.  He won't be in play at 7 but if we go CB in the 1st I feel like he poses very good value in the 2nd.